1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Searching For Males!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Summer Rain, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Hi there! I am once again searching for roleplay partners. I have been roleplaying for 8+ years, and I truly miss it (as some of my partners have totally disappeared).

General Information:
    • I only play females in a female and male pairing.
    • I am fine with playing additional "side" characters, but would prefer if we controlled them together (this is flexible - ie. if you have a character you want all to yourself)
    • All posts must be at least 3+ large paragraphs, although I tend to write more like 5-7 especially in the beginning and in complex, exciting scenes. If you cannot commit to this, I don't think we would make great partners! :)
    • Someone who can post at least once a day. I can do the same, often more.
    • I will roleplay in either PM or thread, though I prefer a thread. All roleplays must also be in normal font and colour (default of Iwaku) due to a visual impairment.

Plot Ideas
    *please note most of these are cowboy/western related - that's my thing right now. The cowboy (male) can be a rancher, barrel racer, farmer, etc.
    • Blind female x rancher (who teaches her how to ride horses) - Modern or Historical (1880s-1890s)
    • New/pregnant mother fleeing from abuse x rescuer (perhaps he finds her on the side of the road in her broken down car) - Modern
    • Saloon girl (prostitute x saloon customer (he could offer her a better life) - Historical (1880s-1890s)
    • New ranch hand x rancher or rancher's son (they could have interesting pasts) - Modern or Historical
    • Abused young woman x rancher's son who offers her work (perhaps he doesn't trust her in the beginning)
    I will update as I go along! :) I hope to hear from you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Would you consider doing the mother x rescuer pairing with me?

3. Yes! Message me?

• Like Like x 1