1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Hi there! I am once again searching for roleplay partners. I have been roleplaying for 8+ years, and I truly miss it (as some of my partners have totally disappeared).

General Information:
  • I only play females in a female and male pairing.
  • I am fine with playing additional "side" characters, but would prefer if we controlled them together (this is flexible - ie. if you have a character you want all to yourself)
  • All posts must be at least 3+ large paragraphs, although I tend to write more like 5-7 especially in the beginning and in complex, exciting scenes. If you cannot commit to this, I don't think we would make great partners! :)
  • Someone who can post at least once a day. I can do the same, often more.
  • I will roleplay in either PM or thread, though I prefer a thread. All roleplays must also be in normal font and colour (default of Iwaku) due to a visual impairment.

Plot Ideas
*please note most of these are cowboy/western related - that's my thing right now. The cowboy (male) can be a rancher, barrel racer, farmer, etc.
  • Blind female x rancher (who teaches her how to ride horses) - Modern or Historical (1880s-1890s)
  • New/pregnant mother fleeing from abuse x rescuer (perhaps he finds her on the side of the road in her broken down car) - Modern
  • Saloon girl (prostitute x saloon customer (he could offer her a better life) - Historical (1880s-1890s)
  • New ranch hand x rancher or rancher's son (they could have interesting pasts) - Modern or Historical
  • Abused young woman x rancher's son who offers her work (perhaps he doesn't trust her in the beginning)
I will update as I go along! :) I hope to hear from you!

Reactions: Aedion
Would you consider doing the mother x rescuer pairing with me?

Yes! Message me?

Reactions: Aedion