Searching for Male Partners (searching now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Snow

Original poster
Hello! I decided to make a general search RP for male rp partners! I don't mind hearing out someone else's ideas and whatnot. First off, I know it's not fun, but I do have a few rules.

First and foremost, I play female characters. I just can't play as males so well, so I'd much rather rp as a female.

1. Please no one-liners, I prefer one+ paragraphs at least.
2. No rape
3. Taboo is fine, as long as it's not something like.. 45 year old dude with 16 year old girl, you dig? Stuff like that is just uncomfortable.
4. No BDSM or bodily fluids
5. I'm looking for these to be a little more fast paced, so at least one post a day. I understand life can get in the way, so don't worry too much about that one.
6. The smut to plot ratio will vary from rp to rp, most of these are just gonna be the "wing-it" sorts.
7. I can't stress enough how much I dislike PM roleplays. I'd much rather rp in the forum. (PMs are where I talk to friends or discuss plots, it gets confusing when I'm trying to talk to someone, but have to rp with someone else) Seriously, bruh. It sucks.

I'm sorry, it's worth mentioning that I don't do Furry or Harems >< anything like that is a no-go for me.

I will throw in my ideas, but if you have anything you want to try out, you can definitely run it by me.

These will all be FxM, but maybe MxM if the plot's good.

When it comes to fandoms, I prefer OCxOC, doing anything win Canon characters just feels like it'll ruin the story T^T I'm sorry.

Game of Thrones
Fable
Elder Scrolls

Stuff in this color has plots!

High School Senior x Older guy (like in his 20s, not a lot older)
Girl x Her boyfriend or best friend's older brother
Witch x Witch Hunter

Nerdy, preppy girl x Punk rocker dude
Reporter x Vigilante/Super hero
Married Lady x Husband's brother
Superhero x Sidekick

That's all for now, but I'll have more eventually, I'm sure.
I look forward to role-playing with you~

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the tomboyish girl- nerdy boy idea. Are you still looking?

want to do a skyrim rp?

maybe one of us plays the dragonborn and the other plays the child or descendant or Miraak and because their a descendant of Miraak, thy can absorb dragon souls like the dragonborn?
They work together to take on Miraak's second coming, and miraak want to posess his diescendant

maybe one of us plays the dragonborn and the other plays the child or descendant or Miraak and because their a descendant of Miraak, thy can absorb dragon souls like the dragonborn?
They work together to take on Miraak's second coming, and miraak want to posess his diescendant

That sounds pretty interesting, PM me and we'll hash it out a little more ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.