2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
I am looking for people to RP with. I consider myself a decent writer but it depends on my partner. See the samples for an idea of my average posting length. I can do MxM, FxF, or MxF. I am open to almost any idea. My ideas are flexible and can be tweaked in a lot of ways depending on the characters. Want to do a teacher/student with shapeshifter, sure. Want to do the beast/slave but don't want to be a slave, be thief instead. Feel free to use your imagination. I like the story to write itself so the plots are a little vague. I am tentatively trying Casual. I can do three paragraphs. Here are mine plots:

Character A is the child of a mob boss. They are aware that their father unaware of their father's criminal activities. All A knows is that their father is a rich and powerful man. When A discovers that their father has become obsessed with Character B, knowing how cruel their father can be, A decides they had to act before their father does. So A plans to kidnap B in an effort to protect them. What will happen when A's father and the police find out what A has done? And how will B react to being kidnapped?
Empathy/anchor-
A is an Empath, meaning they can feel the emotions of the people around them. They've had this ability from a young age and because of it, they sometimes have a hard time separating their own emotions from everyone else and knowing what they themselves are feeling. Large groups and crowds only make it worse. B is A's Anchor. An Anchor is kind of like a buffer for the Empath between them and other people's emotions. The Empath focuses on their Anchor's emotions and it keeps them from getting overwhelmed and overloaded with other people's emotions and also allows them to keep their sanity intact.
FBI Agent/Witness-
Character A is a witness to a major crime. Unfortunately the criminal got away and there isn't much evidence that the prosecution can use to convict the criminal even if they are caught so A is put into protective custody under Character B. B is determined to keep A alive until the criminal is captured and convicted. Unfortunately the criminal is determined to make sure that A doesn't live to see the inside of the courtroom if he is caught.
Alien/human-
Character A is an alien on a mission. They were been sent to find a cure for the mysterious illness that is killing his/her people. According to research that cure could be found on Earth. While Earth isn't the biggest of planets, it also isn't the smallest of planets so A might need some help. Character B is the human that sees and an unusual craft land (or crash) and goes to investigate. What wile B do when they see A?
Time traveler/person-
Character A is going about their normal life until there is a sudden flash of light and they find themselves in a place they don't recognize. It didn't take long for A to realize that they weren't not where they were supposed to be they weren't when they were supposed to be. B see's A's arrival and knows that they don't belong. Neither of them knows how A got there or how to get A back to the right time.
Stoker/Victim-
A was obsessed with B the minute they saw B. But A knew that they could never have B. B was too good for them but that didn't keep A from wanting A. B would watch over A whenever they could making sure that A never saw them. Before just watching wasn't enough. A started leaving gifts and notes. A wanted B to know that someone cared. What will B do now that they know they had a secret admirer?
dragon shifter/human-
Dragons used to be known all around the world until they disappeared. Now thought of only as myths, stories only found in children books. They do still exist in an area known as the Bermuda Triangle, where their race is the only thing that there. Since A didn't find their mate on the island they had to search the human world. A was told that a mark would appear when they touched their mate. A was given a magical object to help them know where in the human their mate was.
Addict/lover-
A is an addict (drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, ect) but they have managed to hide that fact despite getting involved with B. A loves B more than anything and tries to give up their addiction without any luck. They try everything that won't reveal their secret to B. A is terrified B won't stay if they find out the secret that A has been hiding their whole relationship. One day B finds out A's secret.
Mage/human-
The King's daughter is hit by a mysterious illness. None of the healers in the land can tell him what it is or how to cure it. One day a prophet comes to the king and tells him there is one way to save his daughter. He must send A and B on a mission. A is a mage who lives outside of the kings realm and B is a subject who lives in the realm. The two must work together to complete the quest before time runs out.
Beast/human-
Character A is a beastkin with a quest. A needs to save their child who has been taken while they were away. Unfortunately as a beastkin there are places that A can't go so A needs help. A needs a human. A's experiences with humans have been mostly negative in nature so A wasn't eager to share the whole story. But A is willing to do anything that will get their child back so they hire a human hoping they won't be betrayed along the way.
Abused/rescuer-
Character A is minding their own business when a sound catches their attention. Curious A follows the sound. A sees B being abused by someone. Not the kind to stand back when someone is being hurt A gets between B and the abuser. Once the assailant was gone A takes B home and tends to their wounds. A talks to take B into staying. Offering their place as a safe place to start over.
Everyone is born with a birthmark over their heart. These birthmark match someone in the world. One their sixteenth birthday a name appears under the mark. Once the name appears couples can feel each other's pain and emotions. The first time A connected with B A felt pain. So much pain that A started to search for B even though A couldn't do anything to help them until they were older.
Beauty and the Beast-
Character A has been cursed by a witch to look like a beast when they were barely teens so they withdrew from society. Eventually A got lowly and started looking for away to have a companion. They put an ad online for a one year contract. B responds to the add thinking that A is a regular person. They have already signed the contracted so they can't leave. How will A deal with having to live with a monster for a year.
Accidental family-
Two single parents (this is optional) go to Los Vegas for an adult get away. One night they get drunk. When they wake up the next morning they discover that not only are they not alone in the bed. They decide what stays in Los Vegas should stay in Los Vegas. At least that was the agreement they reached until one of them find a wedding certificate. Neither of them (again optional) believes in divorce. So they decide to see if they can make their new marriage work.
Sleeping beauty- amnesia victim/significant other-
A is one their way to their wedding when they were in a car accident and ends up in the hospital. A is unconscious and has no ID so is listed as a J. Doe. B thinks that A got cold feet. After days of no contact B starts calling friends and family. Eventually B calls the hospitals and discovers what happened to A. B goes to the hospital. When B kisses A, A wakes up but has no memory.
Shapeshifter/human-
Character A is a human that finds animal on their way home. The animal hurt. Probably neglected and abused. B is a shifter stuck in animal form because they no longer had an owner. They are hesitant when A approaches but they have little choice but to accept A if they want to be human again. A takes B home and cares for them. Bound once again to an owner B turns human. What will A do when they learn that the pet they brought home isn't just an animal?
Red Riding Hood-
Character A is walking through the woods to reach their destination. A feels like someone is watching them. A stops often to look around to see if they could spot the person. A was hoping it was just a hunter or someone who was lost in the woods. Eventually A catches a glimpse of something that doesn't look quite human. Character B has been living in the woods for years. B is drawn to A in a way they have never been drawn to a human before. So B has decided that A must be their mate.
human/supernatural being
Character A was at a flea market one day when she/he found _______ that A felt drawn too. So they bought it, taking it home with them and not thinking much of it. Until the next morning when A comes out of the shower and finds B lounging on her bed, flipping through one of their books as if everything was normal. Of course A freaks out. Turns out that B is a cursed being bound to the ____________ that A purchased and now B is bound to A.
Witches-
Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth in the family’s grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A’s reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit’s end with Muse B’s treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce. Once Muse A has mastered their gift the two will be forced to marry in order to keep the peace.
Pet Sitter/pet -
Character A is a pet sitter, who loves animals. A gets a call saying an owner is looking after a pet for a month. The owner gave A no information about the pet that A would be watching which was unusual but A figured that it wouldn't be a problem because they had taken care of all kinds of animals. When A arrives at the appointed time, A doesn’t see any signs of a pet. Until A looks in the bedroom where A finds B tied to the bed, wearing a collar.
wild woman/man and regular person- Where on Earth did you find him/her]Traveler/lost person-character A is going to visit his family.(maybe for the holidays) on his way he comes across character B. Character B looks like a wild man/woman because B has been living in the woods for awhile. He was in an accident and cant remember who he is or where he belongs so Character A takes him home with him.
Stripper/customer-
Character A is a stripper (or prostitute). A started as a way to support themselves. Now they are looking for a way out of the business. Character B is a regular person (client or club member) that is willing to help character A.
Werewolf/Human- Werewolves: a myth that brings equal parts fascination and terror to those who hear of it. But what if it were real? It may soon be. The military is conducting experiments to create their own werewolves, trained to be nigh-invincible super-soldiers. Their first successful subject, the new Alpha of his pack, will be sent on missions that no human would ever dare to face down. Can he lead his pack through them successfully? Will he be a good leader for his people? And what is it about the sight of the moon that seems to invoke such... yearning?
friends- A just getting home from school,they hear their psyco dad in the kitchen, sounds like he's drunk again. A starts to dismiss it, but then they hear small whimpers. They turn their head, and see their father has a kid from your school tied up to a chair, and gagged. Their father was holding and a butcher knife to the B's throat. The poor thing looked terrified, and appeared to be crying.
Military/civilian- A and B dated in high school. A joined the military without telling B right after graduation. B moves on with their lives. After a few years (to be discussed) A is injured in battle and came home to heal. A runs into B shortly after landing. B is shocked to see A and pissed that they left without telling them. A has a reason for not telling B about the joining the military but is it enough for B to forgive A?
A is involved in an underground fight club. One night on their way to a fight A heard someone being whimpering in a alley. When A goes down the alley they sees another fighter abusing someone A challenges the other to a fight. Whoever won would get B. The other fighter agreed and they head to the club. A wins and takes the abused person home with him. Now free of their abuser B wants to help A get out of the fight club.
Characters available for use: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/users/katherinwinter.14583/

Hi there, I am new to this website but have loved doing RP's for a very long time and have written some fandom stories on Fanfiction. I would love to partner with you, I have read through your plots and two have really interest me: Dragon's Mate and Military dogs since I love the idea of having the ability of phasing into these amazing and powerful creatures. If you would like to do a RP together, just let me know!