Searching for long time furry partner- Male (MxF)

K

Kattcattis

Original poster
Hello! I need more furry in my life <3 Unfortunately only searching for ONE more RP right now. So I will be strict on whom will win me over for this idea >w<
Searching for someone who wants to play a MALE character. And possibly good with keeping some active npc's as well. This will be furryxfurry in a world with only furry. Already have enough RPs with furry being involved with humans :P so no need to try pitch such an idea.
I ask for someone 18+, as this plot will involve an healthy amount of smut. It still has plot to it, so be open with talking about ideas as well as kinks :) My kinks can be found in my profile, so feel free and take a look!

Rules:
- Paragraphs. I prefer 2-3 paragraphs, nothing less please! Otherwise I will lose interest in the RP. Feel free to respond with more paragraphs if you like, I will try keep up with the length. But my comfort zone is within 2-4 on good days.
- Communication. I do love to talk through OOC. Either about the weather or bouncing ideas for the RP. It's just nice to get to know the person, and not feel like you're RPing with a robot ;) Don't be scared of me, I do not bite! :3
- Grammar. Though I don't need your English to be perfect, as English is my second language you need to be able to handle my weirdness when it comes to writing :P I hope this post helps you understand my level of English grammar.
- Activness. We all have bad and busy days! IRL events will always be more important than RP. But you can still be respectful and tell me if you know you will be gone for a longer period of time. Or mention if you're not motivated to respond. We can try discuss new ideas! :) I do like one post every day, or every other day. Definetely once a week, or I will point it out bluntly to you ^_^
- Participation. PLEASE! I am searching for someone who likes to be aggressive and take the stearing wheels for the plot. Of course I'll be doing my share too. However, I don't want to be the one draging the plot along alone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
PLOT
YC = Your Character, MC = My Character
The basic line of this RP will revolve in a modern setting. YC and MC have been friends since kids. We can decide if they meet in day-care or playground. But their lives are vastly different. YC comes from a wealthy family, where they can provide him with the right amount of education to make him a successful business man when he grows up. MC comes from a struggling family, an alcoholic father that turns to beating her and her mother when there is no more to drink. As well as a mother that is a dead weight on their economy, doing light drugs. Even though their homes and upbringing is very different, they treasure their strong friendship.
Only in their teenage years, around 16-17, did they have a years fall out when MC grows jealous of YC privileges and how well he is doing in school. Also her home setting is getting worse. As well as something else (will be discussed later).
However, YC helps her get through it, even if she lashed out at him first. Making her trust for him growing stronger than ever. The event in itself will allow MC to finally move in to her own small appartment and get away from her abusive father and mother.
Adult life pursue and they stay in contact, even if their adult life keeps them busy. YC a growing business man, and upcoming manager. MC a simple model, and seem to be falling in with bad crowd.

Now, that is just a basic "history" of our characters, and I want you to help keep on building it up together :) it's going to be your character after all, so I don't want to decide to much about him! That he will be a manager, capable and rich man is the basic. And I would love it if he had a crush on MC growing up. But because of circumstances he never made a proper move. Maybe as adults, there is a chance ahead for them ;) MC have had a tendensy to come to the safety of his home and sleep over~
I do have much more ideas to discuss, but would rather keep that to a PM. The RP will tackle sensitive topics, so if you're triggered by abuse, rape, drugs etc. then this is not the RP for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
FINAL WORDS
Be kind and show your interest in a PM. I will not necessarily respond here on the forum, unless you have a quick question. Also, when sending me a PM, make sure to jump on the ideas immediately. I don't need a "code" message to tell me you've read all. If you're a passionate RP'er you will have read everything before contacting me! ;) And I want to hear your ideas, and right away start bouncing ideas with each others ^.^ I will not respond to short PM's, that has something in the style of "I'm interested" within it.

Keep on having a fantastic day! :3