2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hey there! So lately I've really been craving a roleplay (or many roleplays) in the Harry Potter universe! I typically do canon/canon or canon/OC pairings -- and currently, I'm leaning toward the latter. I am a female therefore I enjoy playing females however I do like to try my hand at playing males every now and then and below I will list the characters I can play as well as characters I'd like you to play for me. I would be happy to double up -- and would in fact prefer it.

I'm looking for someone who's relatively active since I have a lot of free time on my hands but I won't say it's a requirement. I'd also like someone with a good grasp of the English language and who won't give me less than two paragraphs.

I guess those are all the conditions! I have a few ideas in mind but I'd be open to hearing any ideas you might have. The more the merrier and I love it when I'm able to plot with my partner. :3

so, here are characters I want you to play for me (primarily against an OC) and below that is a list of characters I can play for you!

CHARACTERS I WANT YOU TO PLAY

(Bold is a craving ; Underlined means I have a plot)

Draco Malfoy
Fred Weasley

Ron Weasley
Harry Potter
Charlie Weasley
Sirius Black (Marauders era)

CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY

Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory
Neville Longbottom
George Weasley

Ron Weasley
Remus Lupin (Marauders Era)

CANON/CANON

((Bold is my preferred role))

Draco x Hermione
Harry x Hermione
Fred x Hermione
Draco x Luna

Dean x Luna
Teddy x Victoire

PM me or comment below if you're interested!

*peeks in* I-Is this still open? I sorta like Harry Potter. To be honest, I may not be the best partner since I've only read the first book, but I can try my best. I prefer playing as an OC for this since I don't really know the characters too well. I will try my best to give at least two paragraphs and I will also try to be active.

Reactions: Marianne
*peeks in* I-Is this still open? I sorta like Harry Potter. To be honest, I may not be the best partner since I've only read the first book, but I can try my best. I prefer playing as an OC for this since I don't really know the characters too well. I will try my best to give at least two paragraphs and I will also try to be active.
I'm looking for someone who doubles and also someone to play a canon as well as an OC. If you feel you can't do that then I don't think we can be partners. :/ Sorry!

Still looking~

Be still my heart!

I would absolutely love to start a Harry Potter roleplay with you! A little about myself:

I've been roleplaying for about 4 or 5 years now and while I'm new to Iwaku I'm not new to it. I can write anywhere from 2-12 detailed, plot moving, paragraphs per post and usually respond if not at least once a day then every other day at minimum. Usually I reply multiple times a day every day except Mondays. Monday's at work are my busiest day and I work from 7 am-8 pm central standard time.

Comfort level wise I feel for you I could portray:

Fred, Ron, Sirius, or Draco. Most experience to less experience is how I rated them.

If you could portray: Neville, Remus, or George for my OC I'd love it.
I don't have a problem with Canon/Canon if that's what you'd like to do as well. I also can, if you would like, do multiple roleplays at once with one person. When I first started roleplaying I had a partner that I just loved, she was an amazing person, and we just used googledocs and email and had 6 different roleplay's going with 6 different plots. So I'm flexible.

I also use googledocs, email (yahoo or gmail), PM, or thread for roleplays and discord/pm/email for plotting.

Let me know if you're interested! (Sorry about huge post)

Be still my heart!

I would absolutely love to start a Harry Potter roleplay with you! A little about myself:

I've been roleplaying for about 4 or 5 years now and while I'm new to Iwaku I'm not new to it. I can write anywhere from 2-12 detailed, plot moving, paragraphs per post and usually respond if not at least once a day then every other day at minimum. Usually I reply multiple times a day every day except Mondays. Monday's at work are my busiest day and I work from 7 am-8 pm central standard time.

Comfort level wise I feel for you I could portray:

Fred, Ron, Sirius, or Draco. Most experience to less experience is how I rated them.

If you could portray: Neville, Remus, or George for my OC I'd love it.
I don't have a problem with Canon/Canon if that's what you'd like to do as well. I also can, if you would like, do multiple roleplays at once with one person. When I first started roleplaying I had a partner that I just loved, she was an amazing person, and we just used googledocs and email and had 6 different roleplay's going with 6 different plots. So I'm flexible.

I also use googledocs, email (yahoo or gmail), PM, or thread for roleplays and discord/pm/email for plotting.

Let me know if you're interested! (Sorry about huge post)
Hey! Thanks for showing an interest! I would absolutely love to roleplay with you! I can definitely play Neville -- and have been told that I do it rather well too haha -- so shoot me a PM and we can discuss some plots!

Hey I'm totally interested in role-playing with you I can Play Ron or Fred for you if you could play Neville for me. I might be able to play Draco if I try really hard.

Hey I'm totally interested in role-playing with you I can Play Ron or Fred for you if you could play Neville for me. I might be able to play Draco if I try really hard.
I can play Neville! Shoot me a PM and we can talk plots :3

Now, I admittedly don't to MxF roleplays often - however, I've been in a Harry Potter mood recently so I would be interested in playing Fred for a Fred/Hermione pairing. I always felt like they'd be a cool pairing! Opposites attract and all :)

Now, I admittedly don't to MxF roleplays often - however, I've been in a Harry Potter mood recently so I would be interested in playing Fred for a Fred/Hermione pairing. I always felt like they'd be a cool pairing! Opposites attract and all :)
That'd be brilliant! Please PM me so we can work on a plot! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.