Searching for fans of MASKED RIDER - Small Group

N

nullxx

Original poster
d9ac85ccab7dfdf790ea34873ef00d3333b654b3.jpg
Hello, my name is Gohan and I am a veteran roleplayer of many years. At one time I had a small presence on this site but that was a long time ago. I am looking to see if the Masked Rider franchise has any fans in the roleplaying community, I haven't met any yet but there has to be someone out there.

I want one or more people to join me in writing a story involving these characters. There's no grandiose pitch, I think it would make the most sense if this story was planned out together, in other words as a writer I want you to participate in the shaping of the story. This is probably a niche subject, but if there's anyone out there, please let me know because I would very much like to get something off the ground. If you want to know what I like and dislike, visit my profile's About section.​

Sounds cool. Whats the plan?

Reactions: nullxx
Well, obviously for me I would like to play someone like Diend.

Yeah, I kind of guessed, haha. Well I think I would like to be Takumi Inui (Faiz) and maybe Yusuke Godai (Kuuga). OK so, we need some sort of reason to bring these characters together.

Like a villain organization, or some sort of drama driving the plot. Any ideas?

Four leaf clover maybe. Or perhaps you prefer the big bad to be Dai Shocker? I personally prefer something like a rider war battle royale where riders fight each other for something.

Last edited:
Well, there's only two of us at present. I don't really think we could pull off a battle royale unless we had a larger cast. Do you know anyone else? otherwise I had an idea.

What's your idea?

OK so here's what I've got: So Kaito is a A.R. World Traveler right? he can go wherever he wants. Well what if one day he goes to a world where there is a group of assassins called the Rider Hunters that serve a mysterious larger organization, these assassins hunt Riders, so he flees to the main world while being hunted by them and bumps into Takumi, so the protagonists are forced to go on the run and they have to figure out who these assassins are and why they want to destroy the riders.

Sure interesting enough. By the way, regarding the characters. Are we rping as the actual characters just like in the series or our own version? Also regarding these hunters, are they a type of monster or rider? What makes them different from the usual enemies that Kaito faces?

Well they're a group of assassins called the Rider Hunters for a mysterious human organization, I don't really want to say much because that would spoil the plot, but I will give you a few more details. There are two types, Grunts and Commanders. The Grunts are like the Riotroopers from Faiz, the commanders have their own custom pseudo-rider like transformation that they use to combat and kill the riders and beat them at their own game.

I guess they're different in that they will chase him down across the worlds to kill him, and any other rider. To answer your other question, the characters themselves.

Ok. Sounds fine so far. What are the rules when playing as these characters? Especially with regards to super forms and fights? Is this a roleplay where we reply to each other or are just editing one document?

I prefer play-by-post, the rules for fighting are basically no instant wins, no godmodding another character's actions, every named character that isn't a disposable redshirt at least has a fair shot. I don't care about super forms, as long as we keep things fair I'm fine with whatever.

Alright I'm game. How do we start?

Well, I guess since there's no one else into Rider around here, I will start by making a thread to the 1x1 section. Although I don't see an OOC section for 1x1, so I'm not sure where we would discuss things and keep track of claimed characters.

We can use discord if you have one.

OK, I made a server. What is your username? I'm Gohan#0060