Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but I try to avoid being on EST 11pm-9am.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Historical Romance.
I never really know how to start these things...

Things you should know about me:
1. I do not do romance unless it happens organically. I can try setting up arranged marriage type plot, but don't expect romance, because it might not happen.
2. I can be really slow sometimes, but I will try not to be too slow (and will usually respond within 2 weeks unless school starts really killing me).
3. If you don't poke me here and there at least to have fun and plot, I may struggle to maintain interest.
4. I am absolutely a pantser. I'm willing to plot, but I also tend to do a lot of worldbuilding-by-writing, making shit up as I go along, flying by the seat of my pants.
5. I don't do smut at all, or horror.

What I'm looking for:
1. A partner who will generally have at least one post a month.
2. A no-standards RP in terms of length.
3. But a partner with a decent grasp of English.
4. Someone who will be excited about stuff and squee and plot with me.
5. Someone who just wants to have fun!

Potential Plots!

So, I'm really bad at this part. These are just ideas I'm interested in, I'm very very flexible about them, and if these plots go wrong, I could still lose interest. And I'm always open for suggestions and other ideas. I'm not restricted to these. If you're interested, please post in this thread!

Plot 1: The Dragon's Kiss
A princess has been locked in a tower for years, cursed to be stuck there until her true love's kiss. In the meantime, every time she gets kissed by someone who isn't her true love, she turns into a dragon... which is also the only way she can take step out of the tower (I already have the princess character for this).
Plot 2: Under the Sea/Light Without Sun
In this world, there are no humans, only a grand society of mermaids, living under the sea (the no humans thing is very negotiable if you can make it interesting). This is more of a setting than a plot. We can do a grand adventure where a dark threat is rising from the depths of the sea, or a story where a mermaid princess has to travel to the human world to rescue her brother, etc.
Plot 3: Witches
A coven of witches in either a modern or a medieval setting have to deal with drama as their existence gets threatened somehow (either by the joining of a cocky new young witch, or a man discovering their coven, or having to curse someone because someone killed one of them).
Plot 4: Space Pirates
Following the general vibe of Treasure Planet, a band of pirates space pirates go on search for a legendary treasure.
Plot 5: Forest Wind
A centaur society has to figure out what to do when their forest is burned down one day.
Plot 6: Yokai Factions
Inspired by Nurarihyon no Mago, different yokai clans exist and are in a struggle to survive now that the world is no longer scared of them. They have to decide whether to integrate, or force the world back into the dark ages by revealing themselves and reminding the world why they used to fear them.
Plot 7: PJO or Hogwarts Fandom
Kind of anything set in either of those worlds would work well with me, I've done a lot of fandom RPs set in those two worlds. As long as I can get a little dramatic/over the top/flexible with the character types.
Plot 8: Spirit Animals
Everyone in the world is born with a spirit animal, and that decides what powers you have. Those with strong spirit animals are at the top of the food chain. But behind this system is a dark conspiracy to mess with the spirit animal system, either to manipulate it or destroy it for dark purposes or enforce it to keep the strong in power.
Plot 9: Hunters/Shadows
The world is full of cryptids or demons that people don't believe exist. But someone's got to deal with these monsters, make sure they're not exposed and don't get out of control or rampantly kill people. Those are a secret society of iono, hunters, or shadows or whatever you want to call them that have fancy powers or know-how to fight the monsters, or help keep them hidden from the rest of the world. (We can combine this with a witches plotline if you like.)
Plot 10: Ninjas or Thieves or Demons and Angels or Political Shenanigans set in a Brothel
Iono, I'm running out of defined ideas. Basically anything with a lot of fun action that can be adapted into an adventure or a big conflict works fine.

• Sweet
Reactions: rissa
Drop me a PM or add me to discord I got nothing but time to kill :3 I'll do a story with ya :D