1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Searching For Anybody

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mollz, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now all I'm looking for is some partners who are willing to stick it out with me on here. A lot of people tend to disappear on me right when it gets to the juice part.
    I am most defiantly not new to role playing. I've been doing it for years. I have found a sense of joy in it actually. I really like being able to write. And when I'm inspired, I've written up to twelve paragraphs before. But that's only if I really am in tuned to the role play.

Anyhoo, I'm going to quit all my talking. I like my fair share of romance with it being either MxM or MxF. The second more preferred. Also, I'm more of a fan of modern romance stories. But if I need to, I can go into the past.

So if any of this sounded interesting, please, message me!
    Or just post a little message below.
    I don't bite and would love to hear from anybody!

Here is something that I really have an interest in.
    The television show Supernatural. I really, really want to role play this out.
    Preferably with the character Crowely x OC. I need someone to be my Crowley.
    That's something I'm interested in, otherwise im still open to all ideas. :)

2. I love Crowley, best villain so far. Should we take a howl at the moon and try to come up with some interesting plot?

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.