Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LovelyK

Original poster
Hi, I'm Kalliope, but feel free to call me K!

These will primarily be in the Conversations, or Private Messaging, as I am not entirely comfortable with forums yet.

I consider myself a laid-back person, but there are a few things to keep in mind if you decide to initiate an rp with me. I'll keep it short and to the point before we move on to the good stuff. :)

> My replies tend to range around two large paragraphs, usually depending on the roleplay itself, the scene, and so on. I can write more, but replies may take somewhat longer due to school and work.

> I am not very picky with grammar as long as you know the difference between they're, their, and there, and I know what you're saying. I have a low tolerance for text-talk, so please refrain from that.

> Considering I am a female, I prefer playing female. However, I can and will play a male. Doubling is always an option (in which I play a love interest for your character, and you do the same for me). With that being said, I'd like for it to be equal on both ends in terms of quality and effort.

> I can be a hopeless romantic at times, so romance is something I enjoy having in all of my roleplays.

Original Pairings:
Supernatural or Fantasy Creature x Human
Celebrity x Fan or Assistant
Bad Boy x Good Girl (Or vise versa)
Doctor × Patient
Doctor x Nurse
Mermaid(man) x Human
Forbidden Love
Unplanned Pregnancy

I'm all for combing one or more of these ideas. Please suggest anything you'd like!

◇ There is one particular idea that I have been wanting to try, and it is based off of a book that I read last year. I can't recall the title, but basically it revolves around a group of teens that have unlocked a “dream world.” At first it appears as lucid dreaming, and upon realizing they are in a dream, the dreamer can exit through their door into a long corridor that contains the doors belonging to the dreams of people they know. In order to access a door, they have to be in possession of an item belonging to that person.
We can always manipulate this idea and make it our own. Either way, I think it will be fun!

Fandoms:
(OC x Canon preferred)

The 100
Harry Potter
The Walking Dead
Naruto (a little rusty with this one)
The Hunger Games
Supernatural
Doctor Who
The Fosters

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of original plots if you'd like to see them.

I am still searching!

By the way, the book is called "Dream a Little Dream" by Kiersten Grier. I loosely described it to avoid any spoilers for those who might be interested in reading it.

@LovelyK mind if we do an Oc x Oc Walking Dead roleplay?

Hi, there! I'd love to try the mermaid(man) and human pairing if you're still looking for partners. Let me know if you'd like to role-play and I'll send you a conversation! Thanks for your time! ^^

Hi, there! I'd love to try the mermaid(man) and human pairing if you're still looking for partners. Let me know if you'd like to role-play and I'll send you a conversation! Thanks for your time! ^^

Sure, I'd love to discuss it!

I sent you a message with my plots.

Hi, I'm Kalliope, but feel free to call me K! I'm new to Iwaku but I have been role-playing for several years now. It's one of the few things that got me through high school, and as I am currently taking my summer semester of college, I want to delve into a world of words and escape! That being said, replies will be faster during the weekend, but I will maintain activity during the week.

These will primarily be in the Conversations, or Private Messaging, as I am not entirely comfortable with forums yet.

I consider myself a laid-back person, but there are a few things to keep in mind if you decide to initiate an rp with me. I'll keep it short and to the point before we move on to the good stuff. :)

> My replies tend to range around two large paragraphs, usually depending on the roleplay itself, the scene, and so on. I can write more, but replies may take somewhat longer due to school and work.

> I am not very picky with grammar as long as you know the difference between they're, their, and there, and I know what you're saying. I have a low tolerance for text-talk, so please refrain from that.

> Considering I am a female, I prefer playing female. However, I can and will play a male. Doubling is always an option (in which I play a love interest for your character, and you do the same for me). With that being said, I'd like for it to be equal on both ends in terms of quality and effort.

> I can be a hopeless romantic at times, so romance is something I enjoy having in all of my roleplays.

Original Pairings:
Supernatural or Fantasy Creature x Human
Celebrity x Fan or Assistant
Bad Boy x Good Girl (Or vise versa)
Doctor × Patient
Doctor x Nurse
Mermaid(man) x Human
Forbidden Love
Unplanned Pregnancy

I'm all for combing one or more of these ideas. Please suggest anything you'd like!

◇ There is one particular idea that I have been wanting to try, and it is based off of a book that I read last year. I can't recall the title, but basically it revolves around a group of teens that have unlocked a “dream world.” At first it appears as lucid dreaming, and upon realizing they are in a dream, the dreamer can exit through their door into a long corridor that contains the doors belonging to the dreams of people they know. In order to access a door, they have to be in possession of an item belonging to that person.
We can always manipulate this idea and make it our own. Either way, I think it will be fun!

Fandoms:
(OC x Canon preferred)

The 100
Harry Potter
The Walking Dead
Naruto (a little rusty with this one)
The Hunger Games
Supernatural
Doctor Who
The Fosters

Doctor Who?

Hey, I was interested in possibly Fantasy Creature x Human, Bad Girl x Good Boy, or a Harry Potter to? I was also thinking of a mix between Doctor x patient, and unplanned pregnancy, but that's just an idea. Hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.