Searching for an anthro RP

R

RainbowFizz

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I am no stranger to Roleplaying, however.
I started off the Sonic the hedgehog RPs (don't laugh)- but more with our own characters.
I have Game Mastered before and driven RPs but I don't enjoy it as much as tagging along, I suppose. I think I still carry guilt that I didn't finish some big RPs I started years ago.

That being said, I would love to participate in an anthro based RP. Or Furry as it were. I do like dark, gritty and oppressive storylines though. Not so much parody ridden MLPs or anything like that.
I don't know why I can't get into human based RPs. I think a possibility could be that, growing up, I loved retro platform games and hold little cute, attitude driven anthro characters close to my heart. I doubt that will ever change.
There are so many links here so will take my some time to familiarise myself with everything.

In the meantime, has anyone got any tips, pointers... or a furry based RP looking for new players?
I'd love to hear if that is the case.

All the best and take care!! :)

EDIT: Oh oh I forget. I write multiple paragraphs and in the past tense. Not so much one liner present tense RPs. Just thought I'd also mention that *thumbs up*