Searching for a story (mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LuxGlyph

Original poster
So. Life kinda tanked for a while, but now I'm back and I hope I can be forgiven.

I'm looking for a few roleplays. Things that can hold my attention and make me want to know what's next. Can you give that to me? I like sci-fi, fantasy, and post-apocalypse and I very much prefer mxm. I like conflict and drama, characters that don't click right away, fights, verbal and physical. I like the dirty, gritty bits, because life isn't a fairy tale and a win is only worth it if it's fought for.

What do I want ?

- I want someone who can post descriptively, who explains motives, thoughts, and feelings behind the actions, whether it takes one paragraph or ten.
- Sex is never the priority. It may motivate the character, but it should never motivate the writer.
- Follow the website rules. There is no way I want to get into a story only to have it shut down because it broke the rules.
- Respect my boundaries and I'll respect yours.
- Don't ever take over my characters. It's a good way to lose my interest, fast.
- I don't care if it takes you a week to reply, just don't up and disappear without a heads up.
- Got an issue with something I do? Want the rp to go a certain way? Have questions? Talk to me, I can be chatty.

Story prompts.

Sci-fi

|| Royalty || Aliens || SCP Foundation || Space fleet academy || Parasites ||
|| Space Pirates || Androids || Rebellion || Oppression || Parallel universes ||
|| Time Travel || Colonizing the wrong planet || Outlaws || Treasure hunters || War || Horror ||
|| DNA Experimentation || Hyper government surveillance || Lost Colony ||
|| Scarred soldier seeks refuge with virtual reality || Cryogenic Freeze || Living Dolls ||
|| Implant viruses || Immortal haunted by the memory of a mortal love ||
|| Door to another universe ||​

Fantasy
|| Royalty || Racism || Magic || Dragons || Demons || Angels || Stollen Face/Identity ||
|| Corrupt Gods || Guardians of a hidden Civilization || False Memories/Life ||
|| A true wishing well || Suddenly Magic || War || Horror || Switched at birth ||
|| Not the highest on the food chain || A sickness that travels through magic ||
|| Door to another universe ||​

Post-Apocalypse

|| Zombies || Corrupt Governments || Slaves || Crippled technology ||
|| Almost everyone on the planet suddenly disappeared ||
|| War || Horror || Not the highest on the food chain ||​

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG it's you O_O

I missed our pee~

Hello darling. I've missed it as well. Forgive me?
You don't even need to ask!

I don't suppose you'd like to RP with me again, would you?

I'd be willing to do something in fantasy, I kinda suck at sci-fi and apocalyptic things though

Yes! Sickness that travels through magic caught my eye. Wondering if you have any plots or characters or ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.