Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance.
Hello! I'm looking for a rp-partner. I don't do oneliners. You don't have to have the worlds best gramma, but it must be readable and no typing- like 'ty, u,' and so on.

I'm looking for male characters. I prefer to be the girl. I can do yaoi, but my characters are usually a bit soft.

I love when we have more than one character it seems to give the rp a depth.

Well send me a pm if your interested! :D

Plot 1. Arrange marriage.

In a world where men over numbers women 18 to 1, special and very unique laws have been made, to stop an overwhelming wave of violence.

In year 3092, in a very different world than our own, a sickness spread out through the land, killing million of people, especially women. Because of the large number of death, towns, cities, even countries began to crumble away, leaving nothing behind, but a ghost town. The sickness roamed through the lands for ages, changing people as we know them. After the sickness had stopped, people agreed that all women must have children, so their race wouldn't go extinct. However, who was supposed to be with these few women who was left? Very few cared about love these days and only thought about survival and bringing their own families an heir. Men began to kill each other to get the hand of a woman. To stop all the killings, special rules were made. A few of them, sounded like this.

- Rule 25, a woman is not allowed to get an abortion, no matter who the father is.

- Rule 1, one woman is to have multiply partners, at least two.

- Rule 5, Killing is legal. However, if a man wishes to join a partnership, he can on official claims challenge a man in a partnership to a duel, where if he wins, he gets to join. Winning can be obtained if the man dies or gives up. Same goes for defeat.

In this world, girls are usually given away by birth, to what house their family believes will suit them the best. Natasha was one of those girls. From birth her parents made deals with other families to make sure that they would get the most out of it. But it is dangerous for a girl, even with partners. There are still a lot of violence and kidnapping.

(from here I think we should discuss the rp. Like how many partners should she have. Do we add yaoi? (we really don't have too. Well and I would love to hear if you had any other ideas as well :D )