3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Horror, Fantasy, modern fantasy
Hello I'm Nightsong as it says in the title I AM BORED...mostly because I got nothing to do at all since I graduated and have to wait till fall till I take 3D animation and design...anyways enough of my life even though I didn't say much I have many many things I want to rp and here they are

Fandoms
Bloodborne (This one is mostly OC x OC but I have been playing this game a lot and I love this game)
Monster Hunter (Another OC x OC but this one seems more fun to come up with a bunch more ideas)
Touhou (This is OC x any Touhou character but I am on no ideas on how to do this one)
Tokyo Ghoul (Just started watching this anime so Ideas are very scarce but I would like to try one)
Deep Sea prisoner (Mostly OC x Cannon and the game are usually The Gray Garden and Wadanohara and The Deep Blue Sea)

Parings
Witch x human
Yandere x normal boy
Esper x human
Normal female x Blind boy
Mental patient x Doctor
I am open to suggestion for more pairings

Also I am more able to do MxF and I mostly play as a Male

Hi I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you, I actually love the pairing mental patient x doctor
Or if you want we could come up with some more pairings and plots together

I'm fine with the pairing but I would like to come up with more pairings

I like Witch or Esper / Human, maybe we can come up with some other pairings together? What genres do you like?

I like mostly any type of genre except scifi
Oh, okay. I'm like a huge fantasy fan, so I adore stuff with demons in particular. Stuff like any supernatural creature x human is fun. Also I was considering demon x half-demon, what do you think?

Or different genre?

Oh, okay. I'm like a huge fantasy fan, so I adore stuff with demons in particular. Stuff like any supernatural creature x human is fun. Also I was considering demon x half-demon, what do you think?
I'm fine with demon x half demon idea

Alright. Shoot me a PM if you wanna continue planning. ^.^

Mental patient x Doctor sounds interesting ~(^0^)~ is it still available? D:

Yes it is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.