Searching For A RP Partner (Male or Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarletJay

Original poster
I'm really just looking for some one to role play with I'm not picky about the plot or anything like that but I do have a few ideas. I'm new to the site and just want to get started doing something I love role playing but haven't been able to find a site that I like so I'm hoping I will have better luck on here:))

This site is way better than the rest, trust me. I'll role play with you, if u want.

I'm really just looking for some one to role play with I'm not picky about the plot or anything like that but I do have a few ideas. I'm new to the site and just want to get started doing something I love role playing but haven't been able to find a site that I like so I'm hoping I will have better luck on here:))

if you're still looking message me :)

If you aren't busy, I'd love to come up with plots with you! Though I am quite new to this site myself, honestly. I hope you consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.