Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexandra Steele

Original poster
Hey there! I am Alexandra (or Alex for short) and I just joined this wonderfully designed website sometime yesterday afternoon in order to cure my crushing boredom. For this very reason, I've come in search for Roleplays! I am currently searching for Chat Roleplays, but I won't turn down invitations related to forum or private messaging Roleplays if the premise is interesting enough!

I should also note a few other details about me such as the following:
  • I am open to receiving invitations to ongoing Roleplays or ones that is still in the development stage.
  • I am also open to receiving group Roleplay invitations as well as ones from single players.
  • I have approximately 8+ years of Roleplaying experience across various different platforms.
  • I am willing to write any length in order to match my partner(s)'s.
  • My posting speed varies, but I tend to be on the "slower" side due to real life matters.
  • I like to double and/or use NPCs and so Roleplays that allow that are A++.
  • I'm open to play any gender and/or sexuality for my characters(s).
  • I am a red star that is NOT interested in any sexual content being in their Roleplays.
I think that's about it for me, but if you have any questions about me and/or my Roleplaying, please don't be shy to ask! I'll also include my Introduction post which holds some fairly useful information about me as well.

I should admit that at the moment, I don't exactly know what I am looking for, but I do have some particular interests that I will note:
  • Historical and/or western-based Roleplays (I'm always down for alternate history based Roleplays as well).
  • Crime, suspense, and/or mystery-based Roleplays are always welcomed!
  • Steampunk-based Roleplays are my love!
  • I'm not against an interesting fantasy or sci-fi based plot!
  • Apocalyptic, dystopian and post-apocalyptic Roleplays also interest me!
  • Although they tend to be rare on Roleplaying websites, a horror Roleplay would be awesome!
  • Supernatural and/or paranormal-based Roleplays are also a source of interest for me!
  • Crossover-based Roleplays can also be pretty fun as well!
I also have a few "fandom" interests though I rarely tend to Roleplay them anymore, such as:
  • RWBY
  • Pokemon
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Tales of franchise
  • Harvest Moon / Rune Factory
  • Warrior Cats
  • Supernatural
  • Fire Emblem
  • Persona
  • Lovecraft (not sure if this one counts?)

Hmm, I think that's all that will be useful for now? Hopefully? I guess that we'll see.

Did someone say tales of franchise! I'm interested in that and if we can't work out the ideas in that fire emblem is a back up as well!! Pick me! 0.0

Did someone say tales of franchise! I'm interested in that and if we can't work out the ideas in that fire emblem is a back up as well!! Pick me! 0.0
Sure. What do you have in mind?

Hiya! And welcome to Iwaku :).

Everything you say calls out to me, I'd be very interested in starting a roleplay with you! We're in the same boat in that we don't know 100% what we're looking for.

I always love historical, and I've never tried steampunk but I've always been more than interested! If you'd be fascinated in discussing plots and ideas, I hope to hear from you!

Hiya! And welcome to Iwaku :).

Everything you say calls out to me, I'd be very interested in starting a roleplay with you! We're in the same boat in that we don't know 100% what we're looking for.

I always love historical, and I've never tried steampunk but I've always been more than interested! If you'd be fascinated in discussing plots and ideas, I hope to hear from you!
Hey there! Thank you for welcomes and I'd be more than happy to discuss potential plots and ideas with you!

Hey there! I am Alexandra (or Alex for short) and I just joined this wonderfully designed website sometime yesterday afternoon in order to cure my crushing boredom. For this very reason, I've come in search for Roleplays! I am currently searching for Chat Roleplays, but I won't turn down invitations related to forum or private messaging Roleplays if the premise is interesting enough!

I should also note a few other details about me such as the following:
  • I am open to receiving invitations to ongoing Roleplays or ones that is still in the development stage.
  • I am also open to receiving group Roleplay invitations as well as ones from single players.
  • I have approximately 8+ years of Roleplaying experience across various different platforms.
  • I am willing to write any length in order to match my partner(s)'s.
  • My posting speed varies, but I tend to be on the "slower" side due to real life matters.
  • I like to double and/or use NPCs and so Roleplays that allow that are A++.
  • I'm open to play any gender and/or sexuality for my characters(s).
  • I am a red star that is NOT interested in any sexual content being in their Roleplays.
I think that's about it for me, but if you have any questions about me and/or my Roleplaying, please don't be shy to ask! I'll also include my Introduction post which holds some fairly useful information about me as well.

I should admit that at the moment, I don't exactly know what I am looking for, but I do have some particular interests that I will note:
  • Historical and/or western-based Roleplays (I'm always down for alternate history based Roleplays as well).
  • Crime, suspense, and/or mystery-based Roleplays are always welcomed!
  • Steampunk-based Roleplays are my love!
  • I'm not against an interesting fantasy or sci-fi based plot!
  • Apocalyptic, dystopian and post-apocalyptic Roleplays also interest me!
  • Although they tend to be rare on Roleplaying websites, a horror Roleplay would be awesome!
  • Supernatural and/or paranormal-based Roleplays are also a source of interest for me!
  • Crossover-based Roleplays can also be pretty fun as well!
I also have a few "fandom" interests though I rarely tend to Roleplay them anymore, such as:
  • RWBY
  • Pokemon
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Tales of franchise
  • Harvest Moon / Rune Factory
  • Warrior Cats
  • Supernatural
  • Fire Emblem
  • Persona
  • Lovecraft (not sure if this one counts?)

Hmm, I think that's all that will be useful for now? Hopefully? I guess that we'll see.
I'm interested in doing a rwby roleplay with ya actually

how about like we can both take control like half a team and like relive the rwby story but with our own ending and such
Hmm. . I'm not really a fan of directly following the same exact plot as the canon source. I think it would be interesting to explore the world in Remnant maybe in a similar way though.

I'm interested in roleplaying a fire emblem setting with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.