Searching for a Riverdale Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Recently, I've been obsessed with the show Riverdale and all its drama and characters, more especially the main four characters. Right now, I'm really craving a Riverdale roleplay that would involve playing the canons or doing canon x OC pairings.

I'm searching for someone to play Jughead for me. I would love to pair him wrh Betty and play it out and let their relationship develop, but I would also love to play an OC for him, though that story line would start during the summer, before Jason dies, and we'd slowly work toward his disappearance/death and intertwine stories.

I am more than happy, and would in fact prefer to double for this. I can easily play Archie or someone else if preferred. As far as canon x canon goes, if I play Archie I would like to pair him with Veronica and see how their relationship develops as well but if we do OC x Canon, again, i'd prefer to start during the summer before Jason dies.

Hopefully there are people out there that love the show as much as i do! Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.