J

jas.25

Original poster
Hey guys! My name is Jas, obviously. I am twenty-three and a stay at home mother to a wild toddler. Being a mom means I don't always have free time to write but I try to get on at least once a day or every other day, weekends just depends what I have going on. I'm a night owl so I'm on more at night. That's all I'll say about my personal life other than I am on central time!

I wouldn't consider myself the best writer but I feel that I am pretty decent. I usually write a good amount depending on what you give me to work with but I'm not used to writing in paragraphs. On the other website I was on we didn't write in separate paragraphs but I'll work on that. I prefer to write for a female role BUT that doesn't mean that I am opposed to writing a male role. I will write for a male as long as we are doubling and I can do both male and female. I am also comfortable with FxF plots. I have written for many characters before at once. 4 is my max. I like a variety of genres and can be persuaded to try new things. One thing I just don't do is anime. I've just never gotten into it. I also usually use real pictures as opposed to using cartoon like pictures. It's just a preference. Sorry if that's a deal breaker.

I don't really have plots of my own, I'm just drawing a blank. I can brainstorm or if you have plots then I'd love to read them. The only thing I can say about what I'm craving right now is I really like the 70s, I have been watching Riverdale and I've done some Sons of Anarchy type plots. I don't like to use characters that are in movies/shows/books. I make my own up depending on the plot. I take inspiration from shows and movies, I don't copy them. I like to do my own thing. I also like witches and other supernatural beings, simple under one roof plots and arranged marriage. Crime, mystery, drama and romance are big interests of mine as far as genres go. I don't mind smut (I guess that's what they are calling it on here) and romance (at least a little) is a must for me. I can't think up all my likes and dislikes off the top of my head but please tell me yours! Ask me about anything you're curious about trying with me. I will let you know if I am willing/comfortable with it. Feel free to PM me, I'm more likely to answer there. If you need a sample of my writing, please ask! If you want to or can send me one of yours, I'd love that. It helps us see if we are compatible before brainstorming so we don't waste each others time! Hope to get a reply soon! Looking forward to finding a partner!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still on the hunt! Please PM me if you're interested.