1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Historical fiction, low fantasy, romance, mystery, horror
hey guys! i'm still relatively new to iwaku and i'm currently searching for new roleplaying partners since the site that i used to be active on (figment) has all but died. below are a few details about me, my preferences and guidelines, and if you think that we'd make a good pair, comment or send me a private message! i'll also include some ideas just to get the ball rolling.

little rose.gif little rose.gif little rose.gif

about me
→ i'm kiley!
→ i'm currently 17, turning 18 in a few months, and i'm willing to write with anyone of any age.
→ my average response length is 2-3 long paragraphs, but i can adjust based on what the other person is comfortable with.
→ my response time varies based on how invested i am in a roleplay and the intensity (content-wise and post length). it will likely be slowing down to a few times a week or less now that school is starting back up. that being said, slow responders don't bother me at all.
→ i'm a lesbian and i really enjoy meeting and writing with other lgbt people!

preferences
→ i only write f/f and m/m relationships.
→ most of my roleplays are conducted through the private conversation feature.
→ my favorite genres are historical and realistic fiction, but i'm willing to dabble in others as well! i also love drama and romance obviously, but those are a given in almost any rp of mine.
→ i enjoy talking to my rp partners ooc quite frequently.

guidelines
→ i don't do nsfw roleplays.
→ i'm very open about communicating, so if something's not working for you or you want to try something else in our writing, let me know!
→ everyone makes typos and mistakes, but i do prefer partners with a solid grasp on grammar and punctuation.

ideas
→ something based on san junipero (the episode of black mirror). m/m or f/f.
→ a long-winded WWI idea i have based on an episode from the second season of downton abbey. m/m. let me know if you're interested and want to hear more! (no knowledge of downton abbey is required)
→ that's it actually i thought i'd have more ideas sorry lol.

so like i said let me know via this thread or private messages if you're interested in writing with me! ✌