2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hello, I am just getting back into the swing of things after having surgery and being out of town for a while. I am very eager to start role playing again and hopefully, this post gets me at least one new partner. Just like anyone else, I do have a few rules/expectations that must be met before I role play with you.

1) I prefer not to role play with anyone under the age of 17. If you are under this age I will consider role playing with you IF you allow me to talk to you and get to know you a little better.

2) Please be patient with me, I work and I am a pre-veterinarian student. I have a full plate but, I will do my absolute best to reply at least once a night. I will be patient with you as well.

3) I ask that you put forth some effort into this role play and talk to me about you concerns and ideas. Or just talk in general if you want. I am a very social person and I would like to make sure that everyone has fun.

4) Do not expect me to do more work than you because I won't. If you put forth absolutely no effort and expect me to go out of my way to make sure have fun I will stop responding to you.

5) Please have decent spelling and grammar. I make mistakes all the time I just ask that you do your best and do not use text talk or slang unless the situation calls for it.

6) Please post at least 2 paragraphs.

7) Please be willing to double with me. I prefer to play the female but, if you double for me I will double for you.

I don't think I have forgotten anything so now we can get to the fun stuff. If something has a * beside I have a plot/idea for it already. All the pairings listed below I would like to play the female in but, I will as I stated earlier double with you.

FANDOMS

Tokyo ghoul
Uta/OC
Hide/OC

Bleach

Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan

Hakuouki
Hijikata/OC*
Heisuke/OC*
Sanan/OC*
Harada/OC*
Nagakura/OC*
Okita/OC*
Saito/Oc*
Chikage/OC*

Death Note
L/OC
Light/OC
Matt/OC*
Matsuda/OC*

Harry Potter
Fred/Oc
George/OC
Draco/OC

Avengers
Thor/OC
Loki/OC

Supernatural
Dean/OC

Sweet Fuse
OC/OC

Disney in real life

PAIRINGS

Boss/Worker
Demon/Princess*
Assassin/Princess*
Demon/Demon*
Ninja/Princess*
Guard/Princess*
Mob Boss/Rival's Daughter*
Celebrity/Normal Person*
Vampire/Human*
Rival/Rival*

Please send me a pm if you are interested at all!​

P.S. If we were discussing a role play before I had my surgery please feel free to message me as well! I would have no problem with restarting or doing another role play with you.

P.P.S If I forgot to reply to you please just remind me!