4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Romance, Magical, Futuristic
I am searching for a few more people to role play with, since as of right now I have only one partner that replies to me more than once a day. I only am looking for romance RPs, and they can be sexual or not (please only 18+ for anything sexual!). I'm not a very picky person when it comes to post length and writing skill, I just prefer that you can write legibly and follow most simple writing conventions. I would like a yaoi RP, since that is what I am most familiar with, but if you are interested in doing a straight or lesbian couple I will be willing to try. Any other preferences of mine can be found on my profile.

My posting lengths can vary, but I am most comfortable with 1-2 paragraphs for a reply and 3 or so for an intro. I tend to take much longer to reply if it's any more than that, and I like to reply as often as I can. I don't mind getting more in reply, but I just don't want anyone to expect longer replies than that from me unless I'm feeling ambitious one day.

I am a very go with the flow kind of person, so I really tend not to stick to strict plot lines. While I like something to go off of for the beginning, after that unless me or my partner has an idea in mind I don't like doing a lot of planning. If improvising isn't your thing, I will do a stricter plot line, but again I prefer not to.

With all of that out of the way, here are some pairing ideas that I enjoy. Any could be adjusted for other sexualities, but I'd prefer if anything with incest is between a same sex couple. Anything I would prefer to play is bolded, but I can also be flexible with that:

Stepdad x Stepson
Teacher x Student
Brother x Brother
Prince x Concubine
Prince x Thief/Assassin
Boss x Employee
Threesome/Foursome Relationship
Twin Brothers
Best Friends
Most magical creatures
Alien x Human

And of course, feel free to suggest anything you want to try!

I will RP on here, but if you are open to emailing, I will be much faster with replying that way. I am also available on other IM sites if you have a different preference, just let me know and I'll tell you if I'd be willing to use that site.

Hi...
The teacher x student one looks interesting.
But the only thing that I don't like is it being in anime-style...
If that's fine with you?

Hi...
The teacher x student one looks interesting.
But the only thing that I don't like is it being in anime-style...
If that's fine with you?
Nope, I woulldn't mind that at all! Honestly I don't do that style often anyway, so it's all good.

I wouldn't mind doing an Alien x Human or brother x brother Rp if you are still looking for partners.

I wouldn't mind doing an Alien x Human or brother x brother Rp if you are still looking for partners.

Alien x Human would be fun, I've never done it before but I have wanted to. If you want, PM me so we could plan something.

Twin brothers or Best friends sounds interesting ^.^

Twin brothers or Best friends sounds interesting ^.^
I'm willing to do either one, although I don't have a brothers one going right now so I'd prefer that one :)

Prince x Thief/Assassin or Boss x Employee sound really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.