3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by my desperate search for partners! I seriously appreciate you all ❤️

I just recently came back to this site and I have had a hard time finding partners who seem to be interested in similar things as I am. I have found some great ones, but I am looking for a few more long term partners to help balance my free time! Below I will list a few things about me as a partner, along with what I expect from you if you become my partner. I will also list a few pairings and plot ideas I have, though most are not planned out too detailed. My favorite part about role playing is building the story with my partner!

About MarilynFae
1. I only use realistic face claims. I am willing to find both an anime and realistic FC for my character if you wish, as long as you provide the same.
2. I work full time overnights, and often work extra + have school. Despite this, I have a lot of free time. Generally I will post multiple times a day, although some days will be less. Due to working nights, many of my replies are later in the evening/night time/very early mornings.
3. I have been role playing and writing for approximately nine years now, give or take. I consider myself very versatile when it comes to writing. I always give my best, and general write several good-sized paragraphs per post/per character. However, generally I give what I get. It’s hard to reply paragraphs to a one liner.
4. I only write in third person POV.
5. I will write in threads, but prefer to write in PMs. I will not write off of this site.
6. If you are 18+, I will participate in smut. However it is not required, and of course if you are not 18, I will not write smut with you.
7. I play both male and female characters, and encourage doubling characters and playing secondary characters to help build the story.
8. I only play heterosexual/*occasional* lesbian females or heterosexual males. I have no experience in any other sexuality.
9. I enjoy OOC chat! As I stated, I love to build a story with my partner. If I am able to give you my ideas and you give me yours, I feel we both enjoy the story more and it helps build onto it. It is not required that we chat, but I want to be able to share our ideas to help our story blossom.

MarilynFae’s Expectations from You
1. Please use realistic face claims or be willing to provide a realistic and anime FC.
2. Post frequently. Not necessarily multiple times a day or even everyday. However, it is hard to keep a good story going with one post a week. If possible, one post every few days at minimum, or communicate ahead of time if it will be less.
3. Please, no one liners. This is an instant no for me, and I will likely quit the roleplay.
4. Give me something to reply to. Help build the story. Without push from both sides, it is being ran by one person, and that’s no fun!
5. Be willing to play both male or female characters (especially if we have multiple stories). I do not always want to play the female or always play the male. If we have multiple stories, be willing to play both genders, and preferably side characters to help create the plot.
6. Be willing to communicate with me. I need to know if there is something I am doing wrong so that I can fix it, regardless of if it is personal to you, or something that applies to any roleplay I could be in. Without knowledge of an issue, I am unable to fix it. If we are able to communicate about the things we like and don’t like, we will be able to make the story more enjoyable for ourselves, and possibly learn a thing or two for future stories with others!
7. It goes without saying, all Iwaku rules apply, especially smut; I will not play smut with anyone unless they are 18+, and even then, I do not want it to be the center of our story.

Pairings
- Werewolf x Human
- Roommates
- Teacher x Student
- Best Friends
- Vampire x Human
- Princess/Prince x Civilian/Servant
- President’s Daughter x Guard
- Good Girl x Bad Boy
- Neighbors
- Fake Boyfriend x Fake Girlfriend
- Soulmates
- Traveler x Man/Woman

Plots
TBA

Hi! I saw your post and I myself am looking for someone new to rp with as well. I'm still fairly new to rping and my writing level isn't top tier but I'd absolutely love to improve it with some fun rps! I'm very flexible with ideas and I especially love to create something new with a partner! I'm also big on talking ooc, I actually prefer it when writing something from the ground up. I myself have some basic ideas but as you stated, I much rather prefer to build something unique to fit both our interests ^^