Searching for a Fellow Rper

• Thread starter Whisper in the Rain
  • Start date
W

Whisper in the Rain

Original poster
Well, here's a simple list of the genres/topics on my mind for current roleplaying. :)

WARNING! I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC! I SEE TWO ELIGIBLE PEOPLE [EVEN NOT SO ELIGIBLES] AND I CANNOT RESIST TRYING TO STICK THEM TOGETHER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

• Vampire/Werewolf [MxM, MxF]
  • Fallen Angel/Vampire [MxM, MxF]
  • 1800s Bachelor [MxM]
  • Slave/Master
I am willing for most anything as long as I have muse and a decent idea of where the story could or might be going. Honestly, I have no qualms of doing any kind of roleplay.

If you have a question about any of the topics, please comment with the topic title and I can elaborate or whatever needs be done.

FINALLY, SOMEONE LIKE ME!! *huggles tightly*

Anyway~ I would love doing an RP with you, I have some idea but I am also will to listen to any ideas you may have.

Alright! -is huggled, turns blue- I would love to hear your ideas and I have some simple ideas for the topics I named.
So, you first. What are your ideas?

I had an idea for a possible RP were a person from our world fall through a portal of sorts and ends up in some fantasy world with kingdoms and dragons and such! It's not completely thought out yet but I figured it would be a fun idea!

Haii. Sorry 2 gatecrash! I am a totes hopeless romanticist, so please may I join *begs*?

~Zombie: That sounds interesting. If I get my muse back, I would love to do a one-on-one with you. :)

~MadameLaces: Totally gatecrash! Hopeless romantics are awesome! I am actually more used to writing one-on-ones than group and having some bad experiences, may just change my roleplaying resume to one-on-ones only.

Yeah hahaha. I always used to do 1x1. I PMed you!

alright, send me a PM when you get your muse back then~ 83

can i join? lately ive been geting into romance :p

Of course! :3 This is alright! What kind of romances do you like?