Searching for a Demon (Male character needed)

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I have had this idea stuck in my head for a while, but no one willing to play it out with me. It does involve rape, which normally isn't my style, but it is a part of the plot that cannot be avoided, and given the characters involved in the story, you will understand why.

A creature has been created, one that threatens the balance of the world. It is a void, neither good nor evil, it devours things indiscriminately, setting the world off course and defying the very laws of nature.

God and the devil come to a truce in order to correct the problem, but because of a previous agreement between them, they cannot directly intervene. Instead they chose one of their own to fix the problem that has been created.

She is an angel, incapable of hatred which makes her weak. She loves and forgives all she crosses paths with.

He is a demon, who is weak in his own way. Incapable of even the smallest amount of emotion, he is physically strong, but his lack of feelings leaves him with a lack of desire to do what demons do best. He cares about nothing at all, and does not bother to even try to.

Their creatures change their hearts unbeknownst to them, granting them both the ability to develop feelings that were previously absent. The angel can hate, although she has no reason to do so. The demon can love, but he has not found what it is to inspire it from him.

The two are forced to work together, chained by an invisible thread to force their cooperation. When they work together peacefully, the thread grows longer, and if they continue to work together, the bound eventually breaks. The more they fight against each other, the shorter the thread becomes.

They are tasked to find the creature of the Void, and learn how to destroy it before it destroys the world.

I will be playing the angel, and am looking for someone to play the demon. This is the plot that involves rape, and while it's way out of my comfort zone, I will play it out because it is a part of the plot. This will be a realistic rape, not a rape where the girl starts enjoying it halfway through or the guy suddenly becomes gentle and sweet in the middle of it. There is a valid point to it, you just have to bear it out. :)

I am looking for an advanced partner who is comfortable with multiple paragraphs and details, and willing to contribute to the plot. If you are interested, please feel free to send me a PM, or post something on here.

Still looking. @_@

And I'm still looking. >_<

Possibly closed, but I'm not going to hold my breath on it. I might take one more person though, you know, just in case.

Okay, I'll bite. =3

Kinky, but I'm not that kind of girl!

Kidding. I actually found two people to do this plot. However, one hasn't responded yet so a spot might open up.

Reactions: Ashi
Alright, let me know if you still need someone. =3

Will do. :)

Reactions: Ashi