1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Hello, Iwaku! Kismet here, looking for an awesome roleplay partner. A few things about me? Well, as stated, my name is Kismet, and I am a refugee from GaiaOnline. I've been out of the scene for a while, and when I come back, low and behold, the whole thing is one big fat cluster fuck. I've been DYING to roleplay again, and so here I am!
I generally only play females, only because I'm terrible at playing males. I haven't ever roleplayed 'sexual themes,' although it seems interesting and I'd like to give it a try. However, if you'd like to progress with something like that, I would insist that you be over 18, as I am over that age also. I would consider myself a pretty decent writer. I like to use big words and I like to write a lot.
FOR THE GOOD STUFF!
There are a lot of different pairings I could do. I enjoy romances, which is why I wrote (romance) in the title. I always like to have it in there somewhere, but I also enjoy a great story filled with adventure, adversity, and plotting.
I enjoy;
Vampires
Djinn
Mermaids
Pirates
Faeries
Incubi
Succubi

(Things of this nature.)

I do not enjoy;
Apocalyptic
Zombies
Ghosts
Robots

(This of this nature.)

I have a story that I've really been dying to do, so if you're interested, please shoot me a message or quote me on here. If that story doesn't interest you, then we can plot something else!

A young girl has found herself at the center of an assassination plot, a duchess to be exact.
Fearing for her life, her father sends her off into hiding, hiring her an array of bodyguards, one in
particular to be her personal guard, to be by her side 24/7.
(This one has a lot of room for
plotting.)

Last edited:
Searching. . .​

Still searching..... I'm willing to experiment with plots, guys. I have lots of ideas... that's a lie. I don't have many ideas. Just a couple. ;)

If you accept around one paragraph then I'll love to do your personal guard idea. =3

I will most certainly accept a paragraph and more. :) Message me as we can discuss it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.