Searching for 2 or 3 partners

S

Shadow Hunter

Original poster
Alright, so this search thread is going to be quite different than my usual ones for what my request is. So, I'm going to start off with a bit of an intro and then go from there.

About Me:
- I have school and work, plus having to get ready for grad so responses will take a while at times but I can respond anywhere from a few times a day to once or twice through the week.
- I am very forgetful. So if I don't respond within a week, that probably means that I read your response but didn't have time to respond and then forgot about having to respond later on. So feel free to poke me or bump or whatever you need to do to remind me.
- My responses range from small paragraph to several paragraphs.
- I usually play females but want to expand my abilites and try to rp as males too.

Rules:
- No one-liners please. That tends to kill the rp for me.
- have decent grammar.
- be able to write at least a paragraph or more.
- have fun :)

What I'm looking for:
Basically, I want to get practice my writing with a male character. I normally play females so it will be a bit of a challenge for me but I want to improve my abilites. So if you don't mind some slow replies or someone who's trying to learn something new, I'd love to rp with you :) I will warn you ahead of time that my characters may be rather 'off' in a way since I'm not used to it. There are no specific plots I have in mind, but I'm willing to come up with something with my partner. I'm also willing to do mxm pairing, though that'd be another new thing for me since I normally do mxf pairings.

So if you're interested, send me a pm or write a message here. Thanks for looking! :jump:

I love helping people out

Still looking for a partner?

I normally RP males but I think it'd be interesting to practice RPing females. Maybe we can help each other (:

Alright, I have all the people I need now. Thanks everyone :)