1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Searching again ...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SergiuPloscar, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's another dead period for me ( haven't received any replies for multiple days ) . So i'm on the lookout again. If you have unused ideas message me . Just a few notes : One liners are not fun ! No smut ! Right now i'm looking for something that puts action and adventure above romance ( romance is still there but it's not the main point of the story . I prefer it when characters fall in love unexpectedly , when nothing is pre planned , you just feel like those two characters fit . )

2. Do you have anything specific plannes such as a storyline?
    It's fine if you don't but I'd love to try an action RolePlay.

3. I don't have any specific plans . I'm most interested in action/adventure type rp with optional romance

4. If you can be patient with me I would love to RolePlay. I'm sorta knew so I might need a bit of guidance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.