Searching 2.0

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Finch, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, ok, I realize that every time I try to do these, I make shout outs for things that are WAY too specific. From lack of actually getting anyone to play with me, I'm willing to settle and just send a general message that I WANT TO ROLEPLAY!

I'm down for about anything (you could even recruit me to some sort of group thing if you want *wink wink, nudge nudge*), but I will be posting a list of potential things genres and things that I find interesting. Some things I'll be looking for as a partner

-Honesty. Dedication would be preferred, obviously, but I definitely want honesty before that. If you don't think we're compatible after a few messages or you get bored of the RP, I HAVE to know. There's nothing I hate more than unfinished projects and I will appreciate you forever if you just say "it's not working out".

-A moderate level of skill in writing. I usually post about 2-3 paragraphs a post (though I've been known to be kind of long winded) and I need something to work off of. I like to do stories with big plots, lots of characters, and deep character development, so I like things to be detailed :-)

Genres that are a turn on...
    Fantasy (High and Modern)
    Elements of Horror
    Psychological Drama
    Dramas in general
    Anything that's not Libertine

Genres that are a turn off...
    Libertine (weren't you listening?)
    Romance (as a forefront)
    Slice of Life
    Anything High School oriented
    Smut in general

Fandoms I'm interested in...
    (There are three, count 'em, THREE that I want to do. Not expecting any of them to be fulfilled, but I'd love you forever if you wanted to do them)

-Neon Genesis Evangelion (plz plz plz plz)
    -Star Ocean: 'Til the End of Time
    -Silent Hill

I'm really hoping this request goes better than my previous >.< PM me or message back here if I, in any way, seem interesting! Again and always, thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
  2. Are you still looking for RP partners? Silent Hill would be fun although I have only seen the movies. I know, I suck lol.
    If not that though I am up for ideas!
  3. Yes, totally. The games are much better I have to say, though I've only played 2, 3, and The Room. It really doesn't matter with Silent Hill though, I would want to use the idea of what Silent Hill is and play OCs. I just think the concept of Silent Hill is badass, it encourages all kinds of psychological shit to go down and makes for really interesting RP setting.

I would be down for that, or anything else really. You can PM me from here and we'll hash it out
  4. I'm down for a scifi, magical, or fantasy type rp. Do you have any ideas?
  5. @bluedragon1200 I have this one story I'm trying to hash out, but it's definitely just a prototype and would require some time and effort. I'm more down with trying to get a plot going that we create together, I like world-building with people :-)

We can take this to PM if you're still interested to hash out some ideas?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.