1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Searching 2.0

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Finch, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, ok, I realize that every time I try to do these, I make shout outs for things that are WAY too specific. From lack of actually getting anyone to play with me, I'm willing to settle and just send a general message that I WANT TO ROLEPLAY!

I'm down for about anything (you could even recruit me to some sort of group thing if you want *wink wink, nudge nudge*), but I will be posting a list of potential things genres and things that I find interesting. Some things I'll be looking for as a partner

-Honesty. Dedication would be preferred, obviously, but I definitely want honesty before that. If you don't think we're compatible after a few messages or you get bored of the RP, I HAVE to know. There's nothing I hate more than unfinished projects and I will appreciate you forever if you just say "it's not working out".

-A moderate level of skill in writing. I usually post about 2-3 paragraphs a post (though I've been known to be kind of long winded) and I need something to work off of. I like to do stories with big plots, lots of characters, and deep character development, so I like things to be detailed :-)

Genres that are a turn on...
    Sci-fi
    Modern
    Fantasy (High and Modern)
    Elements of Horror
    Psychological Drama
    Dramas in general
    Magical
    Anything that's not Libertine

Genres that are a turn off...
    Libertine (weren't you listening?)
    Romance (as a forefront)
    Yaoi
    Yuri
    Slice of Life
    Anything High School oriented
    Smut in general

Fandoms I'm interested in...
    (There are three, count 'em, THREE that I want to do. Not expecting any of them to be fulfilled, but I'd love you forever if you wanted to do them)

-Neon Genesis Evangelion (plz plz plz plz)
    -Star Ocean: 'Til the End of Time
    -Silent Hill

I'm really hoping this request goes better than my previous >.< PM me or message back here if I, in any way, seem interesting! Again and always, thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

2. Are you still looking for RP partners? Silent Hill would be fun although I have only seen the movies. I know, I suck lol.
    If not that though I am up for ideas!

3. Yes, totally. The games are much better I have to say, though I've only played 2, 3, and The Room. It really doesn't matter with Silent Hill though, I would want to use the idea of what Silent Hill is and play OCs. I just think the concept of Silent Hill is badass, it encourages all kinds of psychological shit to go down and makes for really interesting RP setting.

I would be down for that, or anything else really. You can PM me from here and we'll hash it out

4. I'm down for a scifi, magical, or fantasy type rp. Do you have any ideas?

5. @bluedragon1200 I have this one story I'm trying to hash out, but it's definitely just a prototype and would require some time and effort. I'm more down with trying to get a plot going that we create together, I like world-building with people :-)

We can take this to PM if you're still interested to hash out some ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.