Searching 1x1, ALWAYS OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jay Ayato

Original poster
Hello, a pleasure to meet you all. I have been on this site for a while but had to leave for a while during some issues. I am back, however, and feel the need to bury myself in roleplays. Pm or message here, I do prefer you pm me though.

NOTE: SOME OF THESE I WILL ASK YOU BE EIGHTEEN OR OLDER OR WE ALWAYS FADE TO BLACK, I WILL QUIT ROLEPLAYING WITH SOMEONE IF THEY ARE UNDERAGE AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, THANK YOU.

Things to know about me:
1. I am open-minded and willing to do just about anything. Saying this means that there are some questionable things that if you are unsure about please, please, do not be afraid to ask me.

2. I don't really have any rules, I just ask for no one-liners and to be respected. You respect me and I will respect you.

3. I mostly like MxM. This being said, I will do MxF or FxF, I just don't have much knowledge about it so I may need help.

4. In roleplays I usually prefer the submissive/uke role or a nuetral/seke role. This does not mean I am against being the dominant/seme role, it just may take a little convincing.

5. If I am a dominant role I prefer to not have a winning submissive little crybaby, this goes the other way as well. Unless it is part of a plot I will have a submissive that can handle themselves so I do ask the same.

That is about it for me, and I suppose what I want from my partner, so if you didnt read it, please do.

Now time for pairings. The more *'s, the more I want. My preference in roles will be in bold, though if you convince me, I may play the other part:

BossxBoss
BossxEmployee
BossxProstitute***
BullyxAbusiveParent/Guardian**
BullyxBully
Demon/AngelxDemon/Angel*****
Demon/AngelxHunter
Dragon KinxDemon/Angel
Dragon KinxDragon Kin (Not fully dragon or can switch between human and dragon)
Dragon KinxHalfling
Dragon KinxHunter/Soldier/Knight
DwarfxDemon/Angel
DwarfxDragon Kin
DwarfxDwarf
DwarfxHalfling
DwarfxWerewolf
EmployeexEmployee
HumanxDemon/Angel***
HumanxDragon Kin
HumanxDwarf
HumanxElf (High/Light/Nuetral/Dark)*****
HumanxHalfling
HumanxVampire
HumanxWerewolf
King/PrincexKing/Prince/Guard/Servant/Peasant/Dragon Kin
Mafia BossxBuisness Man
Mafia BossxMafia Member
Mafia BossxRival Boss**
Mafia BossxSold Person/Slave****
NekoxDemon
NekoxHuman
NekoxNeko
ParentxParent
ProstitutexAnyone***
PsychiatristxPatient***
SlavexOwner/Master/Captive/Slave*****
SlavexSlavexMaster
StudentxBully
StudentxParent
StudentxPrinciple**
StudentxStudent*
TeacherxBoss***
TeacherxParent
TeacherxStudent*****
TeacherxTeacher
VampirexDemon/Angel**
VampirexDragon Kin
VampirexDwarf
VampirexElf
VampirexHalfling
VampirexHunter*****
VampirexVampireVampire werewolf
VampirexWerewolf
WerewolfxDemon/Angel
WerewolfxDragon Kin
WerewolfxHalfling
WerewolfxHunter
WerewolfxWerewolf

That is all I can come up with at the moment. As for Fandoms, there are only so many I can remember what it's about.

Fandoms:

Hetalia
OcxAnyone
OcxOc
PrussiaxCanada***
PrussiaxRussia
JapanxChina
JapanxAmerica
GermanyxItaly/Prussia/Russia
ItalyxAmerica
AmericaxBritain**
FrancexBritain****
NorwayxAnyone
SealandxAnyone
Denmark anyone

Skyrim
AnyonexAnyone
OcxOc

Black Butler
SebastianxCiel***
SebastianxGrell****
CielxAloise**
GrellxWilliam
AloisexClaude****
WilliamxUndertaker
OcxOc*****
OcxAnyone

Death Note
MellowxNear
(Lawlet)LxLight
OcxOc
OcxAnyone
MisaxLight (May include gender bend)
MisaxL (May include gender bend)

Undertale
AnyonexAnyone
OcxOc

Starfighter (The comic, preferably 18+)
AnyonexAnyone
OcxOc

That is all I can think of for fandom. Any questions you may have, do feel free to ask me, I don't only do anime but I only know so much from other shows/movies.

Now, onto genres and such. I like any so here are just a few:

Fantasy
Sci-fi
Historical
Really just anytime any place.

If it's crossed out that means I have it. Plots I have decided to add:

1. AbusedxSavior/Abuser Character A is a long time victim of abuse, A has only known abuse so gets easily attached to anyone even if they hurt A. There are a few different routes this can go, here are two...
a) Character A finds Character B whom is a complete brute in and out of bed. B is an alcoholic/drug addict that always need a fix to stay calm. Will A be able to help B over come their addiction, or will A get caught being hurt by B over and over?
b) Character A is in the middle of a fight when things get physical and is eventually gets knocked out. Character B had witnessed either the last half of the fight or is not about fighting at all. B takes in A and cares for their wounds, when A awakes he wants to go back to the abuser. Will B end up saving A or will A end up with the abuser again?

2. "Client"x"Doctor" Character A is a well known doctor in the country, they are able to help most patients and have even found cures for a few diseases. What people don't know is that A has a dark secret. Character A sometimes kidnaps unknown people or people who would not be looked for and is very careful in covering his tracks. One day A kidnaps Character B. B isn't well known but they have been known to disappear for long periods of time without anyone's knowledge. A is a sadistic, twisted monster when alone and often has his special "clients" down in his basement that they had sound profed with no windows, a lab if you will. A brings B to their lab and tells B that they are very sick and in need of his help. There are mutiple ways this can go...
a) Character A is testing new drugs to see what will happen to Character B's nerves, feelings, and any other kind of psychological reactions. Either A tortures B, A makes B believe they are someone else, or A makes B into an almost lifeless zombie that listens to anything A says.
b) Character A is obsessed with the human body, they love everything about it, so much as to even capture and torture humans just to see how much each one can handle due to physical strength, drug abuse, etc. Character A finds it strange when he captures Character B. Character B doesn't seem to react to the torture, or even makes snide remarks to it. A becomes obsessed with trying to make B crack. How far will A go to break B? Will B stay solid or will they break to A?

3. *Insert clever title here* In this world there are many crimes that go unheard of or unsolved. The biggest crime of all has been avoided and unheard of simply because no one talks about it. A young scientist with two sons had started experimenting with human genetics, he needed test subjects for his work. No one would answer it except his fiancé. He was hesitant at first but she insisted. The experiment was a success, however, she had killed herself weeks later because of the stress she underwent during the experiment, leaving the scientist as a single father. The scientists moved on to his eldest son of 9 years, Kai Kuroma. The experiment took a full year to complete. Soon he had modified Kai successfully into a half snake, able to change forms on a whim. The experiment, however, did change Kai's personality drastically. The scientist, to mark his work, gave his son a pendant with the family crest embedded to it. He took another year to perfect the pendant so if he were to ever take it off it would make him feel as though he was burning to death. The scientist didn't stop there. He then took his youngest son after completing Kai and worked on him. Saya was only a year younger than Kai, but the scientist needed to test something more. After another long year he had done the same thing to Saya, except instead of a snake, turned him to a mouse. Even after a year Saya was still defective. He couldn't control when he turned into the mouse so it made things very difficult. The scientist gave another pendant to Saya and marked him him down for incomplete. Three years later on Kai's fifteenth birthday he made a very special wish. He didn't tell anyone what it was, but that night, he made it come true himself by killing his father, an opposite effect then it had on the mother. Kai then took over his father's research and started on Saya to try and make him less of a defect, but instead it failed. He kept Saya around as a mean to lure others to the table. One experiment whom they marked as three had gotten away, but not before Kai had branded them with the family crest. The fourth experiment he did when he was seventeen, he needed someone young, so he had Saya fetch a twelve year old boy by the name of Shion Malriod. The experiment had taken four years to perfect and complete, but it was near to perfection. That twelve year old boy would stay twelve but have the strength of five men in one while never changing his looks with the exception of once every other month. Shion was branded at the crook of his neck so people could easily see. After another year Shion convinced Saya to run away with him, they had gotten split up yet they still try to stay out of reach from Kai, now they won't know how many experiments he has. Currently where the story picks up, Kai is 25, Saya is 24, and Shion is 20, still looking like twelve.
Notes for plot 3: Must be 18+ if you want romance. Must be okay with shouta. Must be okay with multiple characters. Must be okay with just about anything that can be considered macabre.

4. BestfriendxBestfriend Two kids meet in elementary school and start to be friends. They become closer and closer as the time goes by, they stay best friends even while watching eachother change with what they like, dislike, etc. The two friends are seperate at the end of middle school and go on without eachother for highschool. They keep in touch for a little while but slowly drift away.
A. Character A became the typical nerd of highschool, only popular when there's a big assignment due. A takes advantage of that by getting money but any other time A's pretty much ignored, this carries on to college. Character B is the typical cool kid with many friends and very popular. B loves to party and even pays others to due assignments for him if he's busy. This carries onto college. A is immediately figured out for his intellegence so he's asked quite often to do assignments for a price, of course. B needs an assignment done and hears word about A. Once A and B meet again they realize it's their childhood friend. Will their differences keep them apart or will friendship triumph over some clicks.
B. Character A is your typical punk in highschool, only socializing with those like them, getting into a lot of trouble and such. This carries onto college. Character B is your average jock in highschool, only keeping his grades up to play sports and always very popular. This carries onto college. A and B haven't seen eachother in forever and neither of them recognize eachother from their childhood years even though they are in some of the same classes. One day A gets in trouble and has to stay after class while B needs to stay to get his grade up in class. What will happen when they find out who they are? Will A's hatred for the populars ruin an old friendship, or maybe it's B's ego that will?

That's really it. I may update this every week if I feel like it... Maybe not. But I will bump it once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to say that I'm still looking. Sorry to the admins for saying bump, I forgot about that rule since it's been a bit since I've been on. Thank you for the reminder.

I'm up for a Skyrim rp, or even a Death Note rp if it is OC x OC

I'm interested in Black Butler OCxOC if its still open =)

BullyxBully is an interesting concept :)

Updated with a few new pairings. I like to keep things organized so it may be hard to find. Mwahaha.

WHY DID I JUST SPEND TWO AND A HALF HOURS ALPHABETIZING THE STUPID PAIRINGS!?! WAS I REALLY THAT BORED!? WHY ME, WHY!?

Status
Not open for further replies.