1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Horror, Modern, Historical, Dark, twisted and dramatic Romances, Betrayal of trust and expectations
So as you can probably figure this is my 1x1 RP search thread. I'm pretty new to the site and still trying to find my way around but since I have previous experience in 1x1 Rp's I figured I should check out this section first.

To be honest, I'm not really sure what writing level to classify myself as. I usually write 3 paragraphs on average so I guess that would be intermediate or adept? Unfortunately my grammar isn't always spot on but I try my best and hope you can forgive occasional mistakes. ^^"

I don't really have any fleshed out plots ready but I'm more than willing to brainstorm and actually enjoy that quite a bit. When it comes to content of my rps, I'm fairly open to most. I enjoy romance and fluff but also can do darker things, I don't really have any limits.

Now here are a couple pairings. I, more or less, have plot ideas for each of those so if one catches your eye just hit me up.

Teacher/Student
Rich/Poor
Thieves
Foster kids
Dad/Daughter or Siblings
Neighbours
Nekos
Rivals
Kidnapping/Blackmail
Bandits
Mad Scientist/Test Subject
Orphan/Rich Person

Would love to hear from you guys. ^^

Last edited:
Usually female but I can play male in a m/m pairing. Haven't really played m in f/m but could probably try. =)

I find the kidnapping/blackmail and the scientist/test subject ideas interesting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.