1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Horror, Modern, Historical, Dark, twisted and dramatic Romances, Betrayal of trust and expectations
Well, since most of my rps have ended now I figured I could give it another go and submit a new search thread, hopefully I can find one or two new partners. =)

To be honest, I'm not really sure what writing level to classify myself as. I usually write 3 paragraphs on average so I guess that would be intermediate or adept? Unfortunately my grammar isn't always spot on but I try my best and hope you can forgive occasional grammar mistakes. ^^"

I don't really have any pre-made plots prepared since I adore brainstorming and prefer individually crafting flesh plots with new partners, but ready but I think it's safe to say that I do have a good idea of what I enjoy and usually find it easy to come up with new ideas. When it comes to the content of my rps, I'm fairly open to most cravings and don't have many limits. I enjoy romance and fluff but can easily do darker topics such as gore, death or violence as well, I'm fairly flexible there. Also, I normally play females but I can try males in a m/m pairing.

Now here are a couple potential pairings I currently am craving. I, more or less, have plot ideas for each of those so if one catches your eye just hit me up and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Teacher/Student
Rich/Poor
Thieves
Foster kids
Dad/Daughter or Siblings
Neighbours
Nekos
Rivals
Kidnapping/Blackmail
Bandits
Mad Scientist/Test Subject
Orphan/Rich Person