search thread (weight gain and mpreg)

S

SugarPlumfairy92

Original poster

Eternal snow's search thread

Hi there, my name is Eternal Snow, but you can go ahead and call me Snow. I am in my late twenties and been writing for a few years now. Purely for self-development and self-enjoyment.
Here are a few things to consider whilst wanting to write with me:

I am a key worker and have been working throughout the pandemic. My hours are all over the place since the staff has been dropping like flies and I've been doing 18 hours to 32. Which I ain't complaining about. Just overdue for a nice holiday away from work. I also suffer from learning disabilities that hugely affect my writing if that doesn't bother you that's brilliant if you wish to learn more about it or want anything clarifying in my post I will not be offended if you ask me. I'd rather you be 100% honest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Status: Open l posting rate 5 out of 7 l E-mail or thread only l Looking for partners l M x M l Craving weight gain and male pregnancy l

About me as a partner

images
  • I am most comfortable as a bottom, but for the right person, I'd be willing to top.​
  • I consider myself as a lengthy writer. I write as much as you're willing to give.​
  • I tend to write both cannon and fandoms, oc's or Au worlds. It's up to you.​
  • I'd always research an area that I'm most not familiar with so I have accurate information.​
  • I will warn you I do get overly excited for Rp's and posts.​
  • I am looking for someone who is willing to weight gain and allow me to be the male pregnancy carrier.
  • I can control more than one character.​

Things I expect from you.

• I am looking for someone who can respond quite frequently. I am patient just in case it's only once a week ect.​
  • Who can write more than 3+ paragraphs.​
  • Hopefully into weight gain and male pregnancy​
  • Is honest and good at communication.​
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kinks: Do's

Weight gain (extreme)
Vore
Male pregnancy,
Detailed posts
Long posts
Novella types
Seme x Seme
Feeding
Lactation

Don'ts:

Rape
Controlling my character without saying anything.
Short posts,
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fandoms:

Attack on titan:
Erwin and Levi/ Levi x Eren

Bleach:
Renji Abari x Ichigo
Ukitake x Shunsui
Byakuya x Renji/
Ichigo x Renji
Blood blockade battlefront

Death note
Dragon ball z

Marvel
Naruto shippuden
Yuri on ice
Ouran host club

Black dagger brotherhood,
Midnight breed series
Dark series
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator: