[Search Thread. Always Looking. 18+ Doubling RP] Pulling pranks & being teenagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 21, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :-)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over, but I'm 21 so I'd like someone to be aged around that age too. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move. I tend to do a paragraph or so per post.

- I love slice-of-life mixed in with the drama, just so you know.

- I'm happy to double for you! Any genders - you just need to ask me! ]

Plot Okay so I'd love to do a doubling RP set during Halloween time! Bring on the mad spooks!!!

It's pretty simple and slice-of-life. If you play a male character for MY male character (so one of the pairings would be MxM) then I'm happy to play somebody for you, whatever gender. I was hoping that my male character and your female character - unless you'd like double with an MxM as well - are best friends in college. They're always pulling pranks on each other, and since now is October, they love to freak each other out with late night horror movies and dares.

We'd double as their significant others, so you'd play my male character's boyfriend. I'm thinking he could be older than mine, and he usually just laughs and rolls his eyes at the dumb pranks they do (I imagine him as looking pretty Hugh Jackman or Tom Hardy-ish, so he certainly would have no reason to be afraid of ghosts or other nonsense). Let me know if you have any character appearance in mind for who you want me to play :)

So yeah, this would probably be 80% romance between the couples and then 20% friendship between your primary character and mine. I'm not saying there won't be drama if that's what we're after, but I'd like to start with lighthearted Halloween fun. I had a prompt in mind:

MC and YC think it'll be hilarious if they do an ouija board in the middle of supposedly haunted woods, and it's all spooky fun until...they get lost, with no phone reception. Eventually MC gets in touch with his boyfriend, who's less than amused.

SO yeah, somebody please do this with me? Pretty please?

Last edited:
I'd love to do this with you! I'm totally fine playing a male for your male OC if you could play a male for my Female OC :3 I've been craving a sort of halloween RP :3

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice
Sure, absolutely no problem! Message me whenever you can, and we can start planning it out~

(Still looking)

Status
Not open for further replies.