[Search Thread. Always Looking 18+] Doubling Alpha/Omega RP! MxF/MxM/FxF!

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
So I've had a tough time writing recently. My anxiety has been all over the place and I've had lots of schoolwork - BUT, I'm desperate to do a longterm alpha/omega roleplay with somebody committed. It'll be very simple: we each play an alpha, and we each play an omega. I love dominance, fluff, and all that jazz. I'm up for MxM, FxF or MxF. Everyone is welcome :3

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over, but I'm 21 so I'd like someone to be aged around that age too. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. Also, this roleplay will probably have mature romantic scenes off-site so there's another reason for this rule right there.

- I only roleplay with females at the moment.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use: pm on this site, kik and email.

- Fandoms are welcome for this, if I know them.

That's basically it!

The one idea I had for the alpha my omega will be paired with: I think it would be funny if your alpha character was grumpy as hell, lol. So he complains about everything, he's mean sometimes, and he's generally illogical. My omega character is the logical one in the relationship. Although childish, she often prevents him from being too rash; and maybe they're always arguing with each other. I love relationships where the characters are in love, but they're always squabbling and arguing to some degree. So those are my thoughts really :)

I don't really understand the alpha and omega concept. But I'm willing to do a mxm roleplay with you.

Hi there, if you're still interested in finding a new partner, pm me!