[Search Thread. Always Looking 18+] BBC Sherlock M/M RP! Sherlock&John. Mostly slice-of-life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 21, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :-)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over, but I'm 21 so I'd like someone to be aged around that age too. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. Also, this roleplay will probably have mature themes so there's another reason for this rule right there.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use pm and email.

- I only roleplay with females.

That's basically it!

Plot: It's pretty simple, but I really want to do a BBC Sherlock AU roleplay, where Sherlock and John are married and have been for many years. I'd play Sherlock if that's okay.

They do their cases to a limited degree, and perhaps they even have a couple children (although Sherlock won't be the parental type exactly, and would get exasperated easily no matter what age their kids are). I'd honestly just like to roleplay their lives together - the mundane things, the fluffiness, and the arguments. I figure it'll be fun, and we can even include whatever drama we like from Sherlock's detective career.

Maybe as a starter they're forced to go to a friend's wedding or something, and Sherlock drags his feet the entire time and makes it hell. But hey, maybe John will encourage him to enjoy it. LOL I'm reminded off that Vodaphone advert Martin Freeman is in.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.