Search Partners...Loading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PuertoRicanGirl

Original poster
Hello there!! Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm new to the site and I have not been roleplaying for long, however I do have some rules or in other words things that I don't like doing when I roleplay.

1. Don't let me hanging... If you don't want to continue our RP, just let me know. I'll understand if you get bored or you are busy in IRL. Though, if is something related to my style of roleplaying, then let me know. I accept constructive criticism openly and without offense.

2. Please try to write more than just I line. If you give me a one-liner, once or twice, it's okay since I do it sometimes. However, I really like it when I can read something and it inspires me and I suddenly can't stop writing the response. In other words, I love when the post has depth or something that I can work with.

3. No smut roleplays. I'm just to uncomfortable being explicit and all that... (I get all red and squirm when something gets to "HOT"...Maybe it has to do with how shy I am in real life, heck if I find a guy attractive I can't even talk to him without doing or saying something stupid, I think that's why most people say I'm pure or naive, I don't know, I just dont like it when people give me TO MUCH INFORMATION...Anyways, that is why I don't write Smuts/Lemons... (>////<) Being SUPER HONEST here!!)

4. I'm just going to say that I just started roleplaying like a year ago, and there are somethings that I still need to work on. So if you have any constructive criticism or advice, I'll take 'em with no offense.

5. I'm very open-minded about what to roleplay but giving a fair warning: I struggle with fighting scenes. I like fantasy, modern, romantic and school settings the MOST but I'm open to try anything else since I really want to expand my horizons. Also, I only play hetorosexual couples, however I don't have anything against LGBT people.

6. And finally, I only play female roles. I just find it hard to play a male since when I try they seem girly...I just can't sorry!! (T_T)

Anyways, now that we are done with that... I do have some plots that I found by browsing around since I'm very horrible at coming up with on my own, yet I'm trying to improve that part of me. Anyways, here are some that I found while browsing around sites.

1. Characters 1 and 2 meet in a rough manner and instantly disliked each other. However, they soon find out that they have to share a room at the co-ed dorm. At first they complained a lot, but as time passes they start knowing more of each other and soon start developing feelings for one another.

2. Both characters have been friends since childhood. Neither have been lucky in the love department but, even though they do everything together, they don't see each other as couple material. But one day, the Male Character has to baby-sit his nephew or niece and since he didn't know how to work with kids, he ask the Female Character to help him. Seeing how good she is with his niece/nephew, he starts seeing her differently. Was the girl he was looking for, been in front of him all along?

3. Character 1 has been a piano enthusiast since she was little but she never had the talent for it. Now that she was in high school, she wanted to start learning the basics of it but she had no clue as to who might teach her. Character 2 is considered the prodigy of the school for his talent on the piano, however he has lost inspiration and motivation to continue. But one afternoon, he saw a girl trying to play a basic song and was moved because, even though the song was not played very well, it still held such emotions that he hadn't heard in such a long time. Has he found his inspiration?

More Coming Soon....

Anyways, those are the plots that I liked. I know they are very simple and common, but I think we can elaborate on them more together if you like.

I'm open to any plot ideas you have as long as they are within the rules I gave and does not make me uncomfortable. If you have any, just send me a PM or reply to the thread and I will respond to you as soon as I can!!

I'd be more than happy to do an RP with you of any of these if you'd like!

I would not mind rping with you XD

@MaskedDemon Tha would be great. Do you have a specific plot that you want to Rp or do you want to try one of the above??

Give me a pm and we can discuss that. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.