2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Okay, not really. But "of doom" makes everything sound better.

Hi! I go by Wist. I'm looking for one person, M or F, for a 1x1 role play.

Also I suck at making pretty posts, so bear with the mess, please.

About me:

• I've been a role player for many, many years. I have lots of ideas and I love creating with others. I'm a bit of a lurker right now, but I check the site often so don't let the greyed out name deter you. I hang around in PM mostly.
  • I tend to lean toward heavy description. Settings, feelings actions...I wanna know! As such, I write a fair bit in my posts, but am I flexible. As I have a life that is demanding of time, I can only post once or twice a week. But as I like to post novels (not all the time) the wait will be worth it. I also like visuals, like pictures inserted into posts on occasion. Not a requirement, just something I like to do.
  • I'm a mature writer. I don't have many taboos. Everything in moderation. Romance is fine if it fades to black. Cursing is fine so long as it's not over board. Blood and gore is fine. Trigger subjects are fine if handled with taste. (Ask first. :) ) Because of this, PM is my preferred medium for role play.
  • I play lots of characters all at once. I'll have a main, and then surround her or him with tons of other folks cause life, even fictional, doesn't happen in a vacuum.
  • If you have a plot but need a partner, I might be interested as well.
  • If you're interested in one of my plots, please please drop me a convo, and we can get to chatting. :)

The plots!

Unnamed Plot A <modern fantasy/sci fi, adventure, mystery>

A teenager (or siblings) is sent away to grandma's house for the summer while their parents are abroad. Soon they discover that not everything is as it seems in the sleepy southern town.

(So vague...so sorry. The mystery aspect makes it hard to divulge much.)
Who I will be: Grandma. The townspeople. One of the teens? The bad guy. A mysterious girl. A shifty guy.
Who you will be: One teen? Both Teens? Various others?
Other information: Age of the main teenage characters can be changed to college age. Romance is optional and is MxF. Very loosely based on the tv show Haven.

Unnamed Plot the Second: < Fantasy, medieval, action, romance>

A young woman is groomed by her father to take a position as a Knight in a land where female Knights, especially those of her people, are frowned upon. When her father dies, she becomes squire to the young lord of the estate.

Who I will be: The young woman, Her father, and family, others
Who you will be: The young lord, his family, others
Other information: The story will span through several years of adolescence, teen years and young adult years. There is a fairly detailed world in which the story takes place, which I will share with potentials. I have it in mind to be fairly slice of life ish during the childhood years, and come to a main action-y story during the young adult years. The female Knight is a beloved character of mine, and I wanted to explore her past.

Last edited:
Adding a plot to the mix...it's fairly simple and may have been overdone, but not by me...and apologies for the horrible blurb. I'm terrible at them.

The Seer

Genre: Modern fantasy, historical, supernatural/horror

Plot ideas: E. is a single mother with a young son. Following a family tragedy, she packs up her home and her son and takes off across the country, trying to escape her past and longing for a clean slate. Too bad the small town where she settles isn't precisely as picturesque as it seems. There's something sinister there, which it seems that only she can see. She and a few others. Now, she's got a choice: fight or flight?

So many potential parter roles: Paranormal investigator, exorcist, police/law enforcement, demon/ghost/other supernatural being etc.

Other notes:
  • Not mandatory, but can have a romance though that won't be the focus, MxF only.
  • I will be E in the story, as well as her son and various others.
  • Has the potential to be very dark. I don't mind this in the least.
Any takers? Drop a PM! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.