Search for the Six (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on the angels update, then I'll make my final decision and crank out a character shortly after.

Yeah I just noticed that too.

Oh, is my char accepeted?

I've fixed it now :) I hope it stays like that ugh.

@Salsacookies Thanks for giving me the heads up. Looking forward to the completion of your character.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ Your CS's looking good. Although her rank does confuse me. Is she called Princess Kitana because she wants to be called Princess Kitana, even if she's a Queen already? And how do the Vixennas interact with the original Succubi and Incubi, how do they feel about them? Do they really need to kill everyone they have sex with? Just some followup questions but overall, you're accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I've fixed it now :) I hope it stays like that ugh.

@Salsacookies Thanks for giving me the heads up. Looking forward to the completion of your character.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ Your CS's looking good. Although her rank does confuse me. Is she called Princess Kitana because she wants to be called Princess Kitana, even if she's a Queen already? And how do the Vixennas interact with the original Succubi and Incubi, how do they feel about them? Do they really need to kill everyone they have sex with? Just some followup questions but overall, you're accepted.
Yeah, I should have put that in the cs(going to put that in there now) she likes the word Princess more then Queen. Queen sounds like an old lady title and it's also out of respect to Lilith, the true Queen of the Lust Realm.

Vixennas, they tend to tolerate Incubi(the guy thing and all), they like succubi, since they are compared to them in someways. As long as an incubus doesn't cross a vixenna's past in a hostile way, everything should be good xD.

Well, not really...lol they just like it and the blood lust overcomes them. It's manly for the newer fresh Vixennas(kind of like vampires, needing their first kill to fully change. I guess in a way). I also thought it was a cool thing to have in their...I have a sick mind if you didn't realize yet XD.

You guys, go to sleep :P lol jk.

I really should though >.> oh my... look at that time, haha.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
This joke is overdue but The leader of Wrath's name means Destroyer the Detroyer

Actually Abaddon pertains to a bottomless pit. It's Greek version, Apollyon, means Destroyer. Kinda the same but not exactly. Haha

Actually Abaddon pertains to a bottomless pit. It's Greek version, Apollyon, means Destroyer. Kinda the same but not exactly. Haha
In Hebrew Abaddon means Destroyer.

@Ozferatu doesn't the Hebrew translation of Abaddon say it's a place of destruction rather than it being destroyer itself? I don't know, I read the Greek translation was the Destroyer.

How goes your CS btw?

@Ozferatu doesn't the Hebrew translation of Abaddon say it's a place of destruction rather than it being destroyer itself? I don't know, I read the Greek translation was the Destroyer.

How goes your CS btw?
Have a massive headache, so it'll be up tomorrowish.

CS is finished
After much time and consideration, I'm sorry to say that your CS needs a little, if not some major, tweaking. Though I find your choice of words appealing and impressive, I find it hard to accept a character that isn't hashed out historically. To be quite frank, it seems you were lazy, although for me to assume that as truth is wrong unless you were, in fact, lazy to write a history. Scarborough is a nice character with an amazing set of skills and abilities; he's a pirate and holds a respectable position, but would you kindly hash it out? There are many questions to be answered. You can skip the whole "Scarborough was born to this and that, so and so..." Rather, people would like to read more about the character, how he/she was weaned, how he came to hold such a position, and what makes Scarborough uniquely Scarborough. You're entering a storyline of quality, so for me to accept Scarborough, whose background is basically his position and what he does, would be unfair for the one who made Kitana, who really organised his character's past, present, and goal for the future. No worries. :)

CS Holder. Expect an angry mother fucker.

Reactions: Damien Kriez
Alright, understood. I just had a hard time thinking of a history for him. I'll glean over Secret's sheet and try to fill it through with that sort of detail.

Reactions: Damien Kriez
If it's okay, I would like to write out some of the categories in Scarborough's POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.