Search for the Six (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrath it is!

Reactions: Damien Kriez
@Ozferatu Wait up I thought you didn't like to join? :)) glad to see you're conceptualising!

Question: Do we necessarily have to be a fallen angel if in the Pride category? Just thought I'd clarify. It's possible that it's in there and I missed it :/

@Ozferatu Wait up I thought you didn't like to join? :)) glad to see you're conceptualising!
Immah stick around, hopefully SS will realize why his style drives me (and several other.) insane and ease up on it.

Also, just fucking props to you, I changed my avatar to the devil from the anime you mentioned in the intro post just to troll you but you didn't even respond to it at all.

@Nameless Yup, Pride's a very elitist environment and those who inhabit it don't do well with demons going into their turf. However, they have no qualms about going down themselves, like the hypocrites they are lol. What do you have in mind?

@Ozferatu Dude I didn't even notice you change your pic xD I was busy writing the lore of this thing haha. I would've tagged you and ridden along the joke though.

@Damien Kriez Nothing quite yet, but I wanted to ask before I played around with the idea. I definitely see the point of them being who they are. Just wasn't too crazy about the "fallen angel" is all. It was between Pride, Avarice, and Lust for me. I thought about Gluttony, but my idea for a gluttonous monster was... odd, I guess. Same with Sloth. So I kind of put those to the side. Narrowing them down one by one xD

Your character is looking fine. I especially like the way you weave your words, @Salsacookies. Although I still have to read through the entire CS for my comments. Just go at it until you finish.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'll start work on my character once I get a look at the angels section.

Immah duck out of this one. I try to avoid playing with shattered secrets. Nothing personal but his style drives me insane.
xD, I thought you were serious. Lol, I was about to feel bad xD.

CS coming up tomorrow^^.

Immah stick around, hopefully SS will realize why his style drives me (and several other.) insane and ease up on it.

Also, just fucking props to you, I changed my avatar to the devil from the anime you mentioned in the intro post just to troll you but you didn't even respond to it at all.
Wait, what's wrong with my writing style?

Out of 32 sentences in one particular post, you said your characters name 21 times. You use all sorts of pointlessly flashy things and you use images in your IC posts. Everyone I've talked to about this has the same general opinion that I do. And that's being nice.

Out of 32 sentences in one particular post, you said your characters name 21 times. You use all sorts of pointlessly flashy things and you use images in your IC posts. Everyone I've talked to about this has the same general opinion that I do. And that's being nice.
I explained to him yesterday ^^ he agreed to not do it for this RP(:

That wasn't nice, that was really mean. I don't know how using my char's name in a post is wrong, everyone I have ever rped with did the same thing. I don't think I want to join this rp anymore...I'm going to go now.

That wasn't nice, that was really mean. I don't know how using my char's name in a post is wrong, everyone I have ever rped with did the same thing. I don't think I want to join this rp anymore...I'm going to go now.
Why would you leave an RP because of something the GM didn't say? That's kinda overboard I would think. It's not the GM's fault that someone hurt your feelings, don't put the blame on him.

Why would you leave an RP because of something the GM didn't say? That's kinda overboard I would think. It's not the GM's fault that someone hurt your feelings, don't put the blame on him.
? I never said it was his fought, I just don't wanna be in a rp and cause problems. I can't change how I write so I would rather just leave and be done with it. I never said anything bad about the rp or the GM.

? I never said it was his fought, I just don't wanna be in a rp and cause problems. I can't change how I write so I would rather just leave and be done with it. I never said anything bad about the rp or the GM.
I know, but you were leaving an RP because a participant didn't like how you wrote. In my head, that was just something of an overreaction. You had interest in this RP, don't let some guy's words dissuade you from enjoying and playing it, is what I'm saying.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I know, but you were leaving an RP because a participant didn't like how you wrote. In my head, that was just something of an overreaction. You had interest in this RP, don't let some guy's words dissuade you from enjoying and playing it, is what I'm saying.
Well, I guess. Thanks for that, I tend to get emotional really quick. I'll just take the pics out like I already said, but the name thing I don't know what I can really do about that. In third person writing you usually say the char's name a lot.

Reactions: Salsacookies
Kitana
|Princess Of Seduction|
PcEczNJ.jpg

"This World Is Sick And Twisted...The Perfect Place For Me."
|Female|Vixenna|Lust|

Kitana is a a forceful female, she's a strong and willful individual. Kitana knows what she wants and she goes for it. To her, the best way to get things is to please others...then rip their spines out when they're not looking. She likes to play with the minds of the male demons in Hell, any male demon she sees she'll try and seduce them. Kitana has the art of seduction down so precised and clean, that she was nicknamed The Princess Of Seduction. Kitana is loyal to few, but is friendly to most. You get more bees with honey, then with vinegar, that has been Kitana's motto since she could remember. She uses her sweet and "kind" persona to get into the minds of other demons, she uses the information to benefit her people.

Kitana is a Vixenna. Vixennas are an all female race of beautiful seductive creatures, they have all different shapes and sizes of horns on their foreheads. You can always tell which Vixenna is more important then the next by the size and sharpness of their horns. The stronger and more powerful Vixennas have wings and greater powers of seduction. Vixennas are the demon versions of the female Mantis, after "mating" with a male creature they'll rip the spine out of the unlucky individual. Vixennas tend to keep the spines as trophies to show the other Vixennas.

The Vixenna race hasn't been around very long, which explains why they don't look like your typical purple/black cave dwelling Lust demons. When they did start to pop up, they became known around Hell, not only in their Realm of demons, but other demons came to know Vixennas. Vixennas have a Royal First Family Hierarchy system in their Underground Kingdom, you have to be born of the first family of Vixennas to become an important figure head in their world. Kitana is the last line of the Royal First Family, so she really is a Princess.

Vixennas may have their own rulers, but they still know that Lilith is the Queen of All. They show her respect, as long as she doesn't try to take them over. She may be more powerful then one Vixenna, but the race of over 10,000 coming together could take her down a notch..let's just hope that never comes. Vixennas know how to use their bodies to get what they want, but they are also amazing fighters. They use their wings and creative seductive ways to their advantages in battle. Vixennas make great advisers, the ones who leave the Vixenna Kingdom tend to become advisers, warriors, or even caretakers if you can believe that.

Side Note:
Vixennas give birth to only girls, they give birth right after mating and bathing in the victim's blood. Vixennas, being the warrior women they are, to become a higher up in their world you have to defeat another high level figure. If the contender beats the champion, they take their spot and if the champion beats the contender, the contender becomes an outcast, getting kicked out of the Vixenna Kingdom.

Character's History:
Kitana's race was laid by the Mother of Demons only over a 100 years or so ago. The only gender that was hatched were female, at first no one knew why, but then when the first Vixenna(which would come to be Kitana's mother) met a male demon she grew lustful and bloodthirsty at the same time. She took the demon into her chambers and mated with him. After satisfying each other, Kitana's mother ripped the demon's spine out, bathing in his blood before inducing labor. From that day on, Vixennas would mate, rip out spines, give birth. Growing into a race of nearly 10,000, they needed a leader for themselves and Kitana's mother, being the first Vixenna to mate became the Queen of the race. The baby that she had given birth to became Princess Kitana. Kitana was a true born Vixenna, being the first born of the race and not being born from Lilith made her the strongest of them all.

Kitana grew up learning about her race and how they lived, she was always an adventurous type. She never wanted to just sit around and do royal duties, Kitana looked up to Lilith. To her, Lilith is an amazing person, being able to control a whole realm of demons...especially lustful demons had to be tough. Kitana loved to see a woman taking charge and never backing down to anyone, when she would become Queen of her people she would follow the ways of Lilith. That time didn't take to long, her mother wanted to do more for her people but she didn't have the mindset or power to do it.

Everyone knew that Kitana would be a strong woman, having the power to seduce men three times faster them most Vixennas could. She also had the mindset of wanting to help her people become more then just "common new aged succubui," she knew her people could become strong and a powerful force for the demon world...with her help of course. Her mother, seeing that her time was coming to an end challenged Kitana to a duel. Kitana's mother was an amazing fighter, they would have to fight hand-to-hand since seduction wouldn't work on either one of them. Being younger and faster, Kitana ended up besting her mother. Her mother was proud of her and Kitana made her mother the Royal Adviser.

Now Kitana is the Princess/Queen of The Vixenna Kingdom, she takes her rank seriously and with the utmost importance. She keeps her people happy and she has enough demon men imported from other villages, realms, cities, underground kingdoms, to keep her people strong and in high numbers. Being the sneaky one, Kitana has heard about the Six Hearts of Satan and what Lucifer plans to do with them. Kitana would rather them stay scattered around, no one should have that much power...especially a man. Kitana wants to rid the world of the six hearts, so she'll find them and destroy them somehow and someway for good.

Queen Of The Vixenna Kingdom(Even though Kitana is Queen, she likes the be called Princess Kitana. Being called Queen makes her feel older...she doesn't like it.)

Skills:
Night Vision-Being in the dark caves, Kitana has learned how to see in the dark. Her eyes glow hot red and she sees things in a infrared like way.

Magic:
Glyph Making-Kitana learned how to make simple glyphs from a demon sorceress a ways back. The glyphs can be used to teleport to other places, turn invisible, or heal herself. Kitana wants to learn more powerful glyphs, she'll need them for what's to come when or if Lucifer finds out what she's planning on doing.

Seductive Magic-Practicing and studying different forms of magic that tend to revolve around love and lust, Kitana has learn to use magic in her own special way. Using love potions to cause demons to have uncontrollable lust and crazy almost harmful attraction to another, Kitana usually uses the magic to play pranks and cause mayhem. She has never thought about using her new form of magic for attacks...maybe that'll change soon.

Abilities:
Seduction-Like any true demon of Lust, Kitana has the power to seduce male creatures into mating, doing her bidding, or whatever she wants them to do. Her seduction can cause men to kill one another or become her lap dogs and holding on to every last word she says.

Blood Lust-After Mating, Kitana is filled with rage and hunger for blood, she becomes ten times stronger then normal. The blood lust causes her to kill her mating partner, the strength only lasts for a few seconds, giving her enough time to kill her mate.

Supernatural Speed-Kitana is super quick on her feet, she's like a flash of hair and wings. Her speed comes in handy when she's fighting a foe, or running for cover...which she has never done before.

Lust Pheromones-Like Lilith, Kitana can emit pheromones that cause men to become lustful and hot under the collar. Her pheromones aren't as strong or super effective, which is why she would rather just seduce men.

Flight-The stronger and more powerful Vixennas have the ability to fly, the bigger and thinner the wings, the faster and longer they can stay a flight. Kitana's wings are to date the biggest and thinnest of the race.

Weaknesses:
Kitana's biggest weakness is creatures who can't be seduced, most if not all her powers only work if someone can be seduced. If they can't her powers are null and void.

Her hatred of all men, one day she might have to work with men...but they way she treats them might put her at a big disadvantage.

Annoyances:
Male Creatures, People who try to challenge her.

Dislikes:
Male creatures and imbeciles.

Fears
Kitana fears that if Lucifer gets the Six Hearts and take over everything, including her little kingdom.

She also fears losing her beauty...in the same time losing her powers of seduction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.