1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy & Med-evil all day everyday
Good Morning, Evening, Noon and night.
My name is Frank, feel free to call me anything you find suitable though.

About Me?
I've got years of rp experience under my belt and love building stories with people.
I write around 3+ paragraphs per post and focus on quality as best I can.
My hours are ever changing so don't expect to catch me at the same time everyday.
I like silly puns, ask and you shall receive!
I'm very open so I don't shy away from any topics.
I'm terrible at ads x_x
Ah, btw I'd be playing the M in this rp!

Search for the light

For months now its been following her, watching, waiting. She’s never seen it, never heard it but no matter how crazy she thinks it is... she feels it. Feels it following her from home to school, whether she’s with friends or alone its always there. Always watching its presence becoming heavier and heavier as if it were gaining strength. As if it were coming closer and closer to simple materializing, to using whatever wicked limbs it possessed to capture her. She hasn’t tried to tell anyone, shes smarter than that. She knows how stupid it sounds, how ridiculous it is.

She’d been alone for some time now as well. Her parents non-existent. Always caught up in some crazy work. Father was a ghost who ran a multitude of companies, mother no better. This left her alone more often than not, alone in a rather spacious home… At school she was popular, she was idolized. Surrounded by fake friends empty expressions and lusting eyes.

The strangest thing? For some peculiar reason this stranger, this odd man, a man who never seemed to show his face, who always wore those over-sized hoodies. He transferred only a month ago and since then he’s never shown his face. But none of that bothers you, in fact the only thing that bothers you… The only thing that makes your mind churn is the simple fact that, whenever he’s around that shadow seems to vanish. Whenever you’re in class or near him at shadow vanishes.

Now of course this could be coincidence… Or is there something this man knows? Is there some reason the shadow never wants to be around when he is? Is there something he can do? The curiosity spreads until you find yourself wanting more and more to approach him, to ask him. But you can’t do it not in public, you can’t let anyone see you with or even near him. You have to catch him alone, away from the crowds… You have to follow him…

Hopefully that makes enough sense to grab your attention freinds. If not, please feel free to ask me for details! Or even tell me how I can improve it some. Thank you for reading.

still searching

Hello! I'm totally interested in this plot and what else you might have in mind for it! :))

still hunting

Huntin still~!

Interested! Pm me please :)

I am interested!