1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Subject Matter, Post Apocalyptic, Apocalyptic, Romance, Fantasy (usually Urban fantasy, but I've done high fantasy before too), Horror
Hey it's Vari Again~

I'm looking for some RP partners. I'm open to alot...with the exceptions of Smut, Yaoi, and Yuri. It's not that I have anything against any of those because in RL I have alot of Friends that way. I just prefur Hetero Pairings. I"m a sucker for Modern Day Fantasy Romance~ I"m looking for someone who has some ideas they would like to RP. Prefurable a one on One but A small group is Fine. Just PM me or leave a Comment here. I'm on Iwaku often so I should get back to you fairly quickly! Hope to hear from some of you!

Heyy! If you're still looking for an RP partner then I'd love to join! I like the same thing as you (Modern Fantasy Romance) LOL

Okay! You have any Ideas...? I'll think of some too~

Hmmm... We could do something along the lines of the supernatural. One of us could be part of the supernatural world and brings the other into it causing trouble and mayhem and what-not.

Sounds great to Me~ ^^

Does it matter to you which you play...? Or If you would Prefure one over the other?

Awesome! And it really doesn't matter to me. Whichever you prefer since this is your thread. Is it ok if I'm the girl? It's just what a prefer but not what I have to play. As I said, this is your thread.

That would be just fine with me~ ^^

Is there any Supernatural Creature that you would Prefur me not to use...? It may be my thread but, I want the RP to be enjoyable to you too .

Nooo! By all means, go nuts! I love the unusual and the strange. Paranormal is my thing and I looooove every creature in the supernatural world.

I was also thinking that we could be in groups of the opposite. Like enemies. I was gonna play my character as one who is sheltered because I grew up with no parents so I never learned the truth about who I am. It would make it easier if you want the plot to be like that. I just think it adds an extra twist if a romance should blossom.

Sounds like a good Idea~

I'll make up a character and Post a thread then Post the link here. When I have some time. =)
Shouldn't be too long of a wait.

Okay, What kind of RP you looking to do...? =3

Sorry! Was just goin through a rough spot in life, I'll get that set up soon and Pm you the OnexOne link to the thead ^.^

It's fine! haha we all go through that! And sounds good :)

Hey Katyy~

I was wondering if you got the PM about our Rp...I sent it to you. =3

Hey Katyy~

I was wondering if you got the PM about our Rp...I sent it to you. =3

You can look for it in the OnexOne threads...It's called Fraternizing with the Enemy. I'm givin' this info cause I'm not sure if you got it or not...^^;

If you're still looking for another partner, I might be available. Though if you want, feel free to send me a pm. I actually been fancying a sad hetero romance if you maybe interested. :) Though "no" is a perfectly alright answer. :)

I'd Love to~! =3 I"l PM you tonight~