Search For Rp Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SugaarCereal

Original poster
Hello all, I'm on the lookout for rp partners.

A little head's up guys. I'm looking for someone who strives to finish rps. So if you're only half-interested or semi-interested then... yeah, no.

I play both genders generally, so I won't gender-lock you into a certain role.
Parings I want to write. (Bolded is the character want to play)

OCXOC
Lawyer X Convict, Inmate, Murderer
Priest X Demon
Werewolf X any
Younger Sibling X Older Sibling's friend
Student X Student
(Student X(Student) X (Teacher) X Student's Parent) ( one-sided, reciprocated, one-sided at first)

Fandoms:
Naruto
Death Note
Case Closed
Inuyasha
Elfen Lied
Aot/Snk
Black Butler
Homestuck
Spirited Away
Howls Moving Castle
Wolf Children

Genre: Romance, Slice of Life, Drama, Angst, Historical, Fantasy, Western

Uhh more that I can't think of right now. Just propose a pairing and I'll probably want to play it. I'm really into with plotting together, so I just have rough plots for some of these. Also I do like to chat OOC about the roleplay, it makes me happy, so don't be afraid to say hi or comment about something.

I'm not a grammar professor, OK? I'm pretty lenient with that type of thing. However, please at least try, that means basic capitalization and punctuation rules. My main pet peeve is to be pulled out of a story because you started a sentence with and lower case letter or because you repeated a word. Just try your best and I'll try mine, if we can both do this then I won't have a care in the world.

Also please, please don't just disappear on me. If you get bored or have stuff going on ,just let me know, I won't be mad. I will be mad if you vanish or quit without a word of warning, though. It's kind of rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like:
Merman x Human
Students
Daycare Teacher x Single Parent

I'm interested in both:

Student x student
Daycare teacher x single parent

Hey there! If you are still interested in doing a Black Butler RP (OC.. I'm horrible at Canon)
I'd love to!
I've only seen I think the first season (haven't had a chance to watch the rest)
Please PM me of you're still interested in a 1x1 Black Butler rp!

I'm interested in the mermanx human idea.

I'm interested in the mermanx human idea.

Oops I meant to strike that one out. You see I'm already doing one based on that idea and I don't like to do a lot of doubles cause I gets me confused. But I wouldn't mind doing a different idea with you. ( doesn't have to be the ones above)

Oops I meant to strike that one out. You see I'm already doing one based on that idea and I don't like to do a lot of doubles cause I gets me confused. But I wouldn't mind doing a different idea with you. ( doesn't have to be the ones above)
Sounds good,I'd love to discuss some new ideas with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.