Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a while ago so it's no worries, I will send you a PM!

Still searching.

Catching up on replies, but still searching for other partners.

As I catch up with my remaining replies, roleplays and ooc discussions I am still looking for other writers. As of now I am mainly searching for things listed in cravings. But, don't let that discourage you from asking for something from the other sections.

Still searching...

Still searching...

At the moment I am still searching for a partner, I am mostly looking for things from my cravings.

Still searching for a partner, I am mostly looking for things from my cravings. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hiya! So I'd love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! I would be happy to play Harry or either of the Weasley twins if you could in turn play Ron for me? :)

Or if not Harry Potter, I could do with Marvel and Twilight too :)

Hiya! So I'd love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! I would be happy to play Harry or either of the Weasley twins if you could in turn play Ron for me? :)

Or if not Harry Potter, I could do with Marvel and Twilight too :)
Hello, I would love to discuss a Harry Potter roleplay with you. I haven't done one in awhile, if you play Harry for me I can definitely play Ron in return.

Reactions: Calynna
Hello, I would love to discuss a Harry Potter roleplay with you. I haven't done one in awhile, if you play Harry for me I can definitely play Ron in return.
That's perfect! Shall I PM you? :)

Still searching for a partner, I am mostly looking for things from my cravings, but still open to other suggestions from my list. Thanks.

Hi! If you're still searching, I would love to do a Harry Potter rp. I can play Cedric, Ron, Harry, Fred, or George for you if you don't mind playing Draco for me??

Status
Not open for further replies.