Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ambivalent

Original poster
Ambivalent's Search and Request Thread

Feel free to browse my profile if you wish to know about me. It has all the information I wish to divulge.
You can also click the link in my signature to see a few premade characters that I have listed which are available for roleplays.
Examples of my writing can be given upon request; will be sent to your inbox.

I will be updating this regularly, so keep an eye out for new plots/pairings.

- Only looking to play females as the main. Will play male NPC/Side characters, but not as a main.
- Minimum of two paragraphs a post; at least eight sentences each.
- No pestering about a reply till thirty days after last post.
- I can do one post a month to a few posts a week.
- Be ready to play multiple characters; at least one main and various NPC's.
- Mature, redstar roleplayers only!
- Open to one-on-one or group roleplays.
- I will accept multiple requests/partners for each of my plots.
- Communicate with me! Do not be afraid to talk to me, especially in regards to the roleplay.
- If your punctuation, grammar, and spelling are atrocious then I will drop the roleplay.
- For main characters, they must be over the age of eighteen.
- Send your own plots or links to your request threads if you do not see something you like among my lists.
- Your gender does not matter to me. What does matter is the gender of your character and if it fits into what I am looking for.

Male/male pairings: For now this is off limits for I do not want all of my roleplays centered around it. Also, most of the requests I see for this pairing are quite monotonous and I wish to avoid that. For the moment, I will only allow male/male pairings for side characters and NPC's.

Non-canon characters: Please provide a description and/or image of your character as well as a bit of information. I do not require a full character sheet for them, but it would be nice to know a little something.

Mature settings: I have almost no limits with my roleplays. If you do, please tell me what they are during the discussion process so that I can avoid them. For me, be as descriptive as you can be. If you want to torture my character, go for it. Drug them, beat them, rape them, piss all over them and then have a gang of people rape them, bring it on. The more R/NC-17/XXX you can make it, then the happier I will be. But always tell me before hand what you do and do not like. Just know that if you make it too PG for me, I may deny the request.

Open pairings: These are basic pairings that I do not object to; meaning I am open to doing them. Now understand that I have no actual plots in mind for these, so please come forth with a plot or ideas of your own for a pairing. Do not just say you want it and then leave it at that. Tell me what you had in mind. Give me something to work with. If I do get an idea for an open pairing, I will list it in the spoiler for plots.

Pairings: Male/female, female/female, canon/oc, oc/oc, and canon/canon (rare)

Fandoms: Supernatural, Outlander, Penny Dreadful, Sailor Moon, Hellsing, Constantine (movie/television), Merry Gentry (books), Underworld, Poppy Z Brite books, Black Dagger Brotherhood, Taboo (show), Black Sails
Genres: Horror, erotica/smut, taboo, fantasy, supernatural, macabre, romance, apocalyptic/survival, non-happy endings, BDSM (hard/soft), fucked up (rape/torture/whatever), action, drama/angst, dark
Eras: Victorian, modern, futuristic, medieval (amateur)

Open pairings: - Siblings
- Whore and Client
- Doctor and Patient
- Forced arrangement
- Fantasy adventure/quest/journey

A Seraphim and her Hunter - Supernatural fandom, Canon/OC
Azriel is found by the Winchesters and Castiel, who has no idea who she is. After getting her back to their hotel, or the bunker, they try to figure out who she is while she is unconscious. Dean and Castiel end up leaving Sam to watch over her while they run off for some reason; supply run or whatever. During their absence, Azriel awakens, nearly scaring the hell out of Sam when she does. He tries to speak to her, but cannot seem to get her to understand; this is due to her being asleep for so long that she does not understand English. He is about to call his brother so they could get back and hopefully Castiel will help, but he is stopped when Azriel kisses him. The kiss was her way of pulling his language into herself. The kiss ends up knocking them both out, which is how Dean and Castiel finds them. [This can all be roleplayed out or it can begin after.]

Roleplay information: Depending on when this starts will determine how things progress and where the plot goes. If we start it after the Darkness has been released, then we can have the main plot be Azriel, Castiel, and the Winchesters teaming up to defeat it. Though I have not seen season 11, I do know that past characters do return. We can bring them in, just try not to spoil it too much. This roleplay can start in any season, but it would probably be best to not have it start before the fourth season.

Mainly I want to roleplay Azriel learning about the world she was locked away from. And yes, I would like Sam to be the love interest for this. As well as the main person she will be spending her time with and learning from. Is Destiel allowed? Yes it is. But I do not want it to be the main focus of the roleplay.

Azriel's information: click for profile

--- --- --- ---​

Être Magnifique - Erotica, male/male/female
A whore has gained the attention of two men. Despite the many beautiful women that are available at the brothel, they seem to only ever call upon her. Some nights she will see only one of them. The other nights, it is both of them; this happens the most though. She suspects the men know one another because of how comfortable they are together and how in sync they are. The madame of the brothel wants her to choose one of the men to be her main john, but she cannot bring herself to choose between them. She wants both men in her bed; one between her legs and the other buried in her mouth.

Roleplay information: This roleplay is an erotic roleplay with a bit of plot to it. And there is a catch to the men: They always wear masks when they are with her. Never has she seen their faces, nor does she know their true names. Either one person can play both men or this can be a group roleplay between three people; I would like to play the whore.

I feel the time setting for this should be someplace in the 18th or 19th century. We could even add a bit of twist to it, but keeping most of modern technology out of it. Or it could be quite futuristic with hints of 18th/19th century architecture/fashion/culture/etc throughout. Location can be discussed. Though I have imagined this happening in France due to how sexual they have always been. The men do not have to be French, but I feel that the whore will be. This all could even take place on some other world or realm.

--- --- --- ---

Secrets on the High Seas - Adventure/Erotica/Fandom (possibly), male/female
Still working on the plot for this one.

Roleplay information: Will post once gathered.

--- --- --- ---

I reserve the right to decline any roleplay request that I feel does not catch my interest or will not fit with my style.
If I do deny you, do not bitch to me for it. I will explain why I have declined it and leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.