Search a partener for RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George

Original poster
Search a partener for RP: Fantasy or Sci-Fi.

I open a few topics but you have idea's I listen. Also wait ideas for improve my ideas.

I wouldn't mind being your partner if you wanted :) I am quite interested I'm fantasy and sic-fi.

The UFO one would be my favorite, but maybe instead of just one Alien, a group of aliens, like 2/3. Each story has to be a tad bit realistic, so maybe when the alien crashes onto earth, the government could try to capture her and send her to a scientist to investigate her. What do you think?

Sure. I like idea. What do you think, the grup alien are Lum and her part of family? Lum, Dahlia, Lum's twin sister and Ten, Lum's cousin (baby ~ 2 years terestrial).

Nice! I'll play as a human and a government person if you want.

Yes, I want. I like you play a two characters: A student which will be friend with aliens and a government person which try catch.

Alright, the student is a male boy called Dan. He has a good sense of humor and often acts like a kid, but is serious when need to be and intelligent. One of the government people is a female called Sky. She is always serious and straight-forward, she doesn't care what it takes, but will complete her task.

Status
Not open for further replies.