❤ Search ❤ 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I meet all the requirements and out of the ones you have listed maybe the cap/black widow on or one of the law and order SVU ones. Or if you have any others not at all listed let me know or any other fandoms you might be interested in.

I wouldn't mind a Captain America x Black Widow role play, if you're interested in taking Steve's role?

I wouldn't mind a Captain America x Black Widow role play, if you're interested in taking Steve's role?
but of course

not off the top of my head no but we can pm each other work one out

FINALLY ADDED AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER TO THE LIST!

Updated my original post and added some new information that's rather important. I'm only looking for an additional three role plays. First come, first serve.

Completely remodeled my interest check, please take a gander. :DD

@Nica
I am so very interested in the original F/F plot you have!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Nica
I was leaning towards servant, but I'm not too picky either way. ^_^

List has been updated and I took MARVEL off as I'm currently satisfied. :D

August is a VERY busy month for me, but I'm still replying and accepting new role plays. However, please take into consideration that my responses may be delayed slightly until next month.

One rp dropped. One fandom added. One fandom taken away. Still looking for partners.

I had my partner, for two role plays, bail on me so I'm open to accepting a few more role plays. I also opened up Marvel!

I have returned from the convention and looking to start a few more role plays.

I would like to start a RP with you again, unless our Fairy Tail one is still going ^^

Reactions: Thirteen
I would like to start a RP with you again, unless our Fairy Tail one is still going ^^
Did you have anything in mind? I'm sorry I got behind on our other role plays and had to drop them. Life became insane.

Ummm...no I don't really have anything in mind since I thought we were still doing that Fairy Tail RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.