Sean Here! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coralaliah

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Sean but Coralaliah if you want to get on my good side :D

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy, but I'm going through a strange trans maybe or not phase right now. It's been tormenting me for a long time but I just tried to hide it but I couldn't hide it and I just my head is confusing haha

How old are you? 22

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep I use to roleplay all the time :)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like group roleplays, they're more fun and interactive and more twists if you want something someone could make it impossible which is sorta fun you have to think of something else to do/say.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Sitting under the cherry blossoms. :)

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Straight For the Knife -Sia

Welcome to Iwaku Coralaliah! I hope you have a great time here! If you need help finding an interesting roleplay to join, don't hesitate to ask me and I will be sure to recommend some delicious roleplay fun for you. Happy Roleplaying!

-Quiet Musician

Hello there, Sean! Welcome to Iwaku! :)

Whispers in the dark..
Sean. Seanny.. Sean!

Cracks door open, only to make more noise and enters with a wide yet innocent smile.

Welcome to the other side of the fence xD

Please enjoy the madness..:)
Everyone is Mad in Here.~

Hallo Coralalalalalala! Welcome to the site. <3 Maybe you would like to chatty and meet our admin @Vay who is also dealing with trans thing right now and could prolly talk to you about her experiences!

^ What she said. My inbox is always open if you need to talk! Also welcome to the forum! Playing pretend with characters is a great way to experience being different people and has helped me cope with changing my life! I hope it helps you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.