1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
Looking for someone willing to write at least a paragraph (4-5 sentences) throughout the roleplay. I want to put a lot of development into this story and I want someone who is willing to develop the plot and characters, giving them their own stories along with me. I would love someone who is willing to share their ideas with the plot and who would be willing to add in suggestions if they had any. These characters will be intimate, but I don't want that to be the main focus. We will start with the beginning of this plot for awhile then time skip a few years to continue the story with more freedom. I'm looking for a coldhearted, yet sometimes gentle dominant that is willing to go through a lot of crap. You will be the pirate and my character is the heir.

Your character is a run of the mill pirate, grown and raised on the sea by his ever so successful parents. One day he brings aboard a stunning male form a sinking ship they just so happened to pass by. This passenger is taken to the cabin and the pirate quickly "enjoys" his little gift, telling the boy that he was lucky they were letting him go once they docked. Little did the pirate know of the boy's heritage, being first in line for the royal throne in the country that the pirate docks at. Unfortunately for this boy, there are many people who wish to steal the crown from him because of his age, using any method possible.
The two meet again months later when the pirate is a guest at the palace, intending on talking about a trading deal and being met with the young brat he held captive for a few interesting days. He quickly senses the corruption and greed surrounding the boy as he stays at the palace. Met with the cold shoulder by the man himself, the pirate starts to see the boy as a treasure that he desires to take again. Everything changes when the pirate just so happens to walk into the young heir's room, just in time to stop an assassination attempt. The heir begs to be taken away, fearful of what will happen if he stays in the kingdom any longer. The pirate agrees with the condition that the royal becomes his own little slave during his stay. Years after the two escape together, the kingdom is falling apart due to the greed and bloodlust of the people who grabbed the throne when the heir mysteriously disappeared. Even the pirate, liking his slave and the many "uses" he had, starts to wonder if keeping the boy was the right thing to do.
Unfortunately for the two, there is a spy in the pirate's fleet from the country, sent to finally kill the heir once and for all along with the pirate. Many challenges await them, with the pirate being stuck in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.