Seagulls can dance.

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

A

Arsenal XA4

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-LXh5ywzsGg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-LXh5ywzsGg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Do not question...

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I love this video...

A

Arsenal XA4

Y'know I don't think that seagull knows just how much of a maniac it is as it dances like it's never danced before.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
IT'S A MANIAC! MANIAC ON THE FLOOR!

M

Myrnodyn

Maybe he discovered that trick some birds have already been known to use. If they stamp their feet on the floor, the vibrations will be "audible" through the earth underneath, and earth-dwellers like earthworms and such will think it's raining, and therefor come up above ground.

Simply put...Hoshi- It's a TRAP!

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
*pushes Myrn over*

No, it's just Irish.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
AHAHAHAHA!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I have a double post because of this video to fight the seagulls. CAN THE SEAGULLS FACE THE DRAMATIC GERBIL?!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ghXGR_47M&feature=related"]YouTube- Dramatic Little Monster[/ame]