Sea and sky. Let us sail let us fly.

"I agree wholeheartedly. I think I remember a very nice inn we could stay at." Crono responded, tapping his chin in thought. As they began to go back he bumped into someone and gave them a absent minded sorry. Finally they broke away from the crowd and headed for a large inn titled The Sleepy Nix. Crono told a passing crew member to tell the others that was where they were staying.

As they stepped in the door of the Inn, Myrna looked around; it certainly was a very nice place, and she was glad to have found one of the higher quality places.

"Good choice, Crono," She said, "Have you been here before?"

She put her hands in her pockets, examining the interior of the place.

The first floor of the Sleepy Nix was a well furnished tavern. A waitress gestured them to a table and handed them menus that also had the prices of rooms. While they waited for her return from other costumers Crono explained his knowing of this place. "It was back with my old crew, we would visit this island often. Captain had me memorize all the good spots."

Crono was once part of another pirate crew, but he never went into too much detail about them. For a brief moment, his mind wondered to a old memory. This was where they danced for the first time. She was such a excellent dancer, he was horribly clumsy so she taught him. But soon screams of pain broke into his thoughts, and he shut the memory down. The waitress had returned. "Will we be expecting any others today?" Crono leaned back in his chair and gestured to his captain.