Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I DIDN'T WANNA GIVE REGISTERED USERS A DEFAULT COLOR AAAAANYYYWAAAAAAY~! ;_____;

-kicks Iwaku down a hole and throws rocks at it-

It's ok. There's enough features.

We have enough features.

Cut back on some of the features.

• Love
Reactions: jared555
-KICKS ALL OF THE FEATURES DOWN A HOLE-

First to go should be the glut of post ratings and smilies. :)
Then get rid of all the donator features, and make it so that every post has to be approved by @Asmodeus or @Vay first. That way, we can all be sure that only the utmost of quality will make it into the visible eye.

-KICKS JORICK DOWN THE HOLE-
I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! DOWN WITH RATINGS, DOWN WITH SMILIES, DOWN WITH ALL FEATURES DIANA LIKES!
Then get rid of all the donator features, and make it so that every post has to be approved by @Asmodeus or @Vay first. That way, we can all be sure that only the utmost of quality will make it into the visible eye.
Agreed, this will make Iwaku a far better place.

White names D: Diana fix! No leaving work!

I wondered about the change to white names, I thought it was something I did accidentally in my settings (I often get blamed for all the disaster and chaos so I immediately assume responsibility) :D

W4eJ7vd.jpg

It's okay. All of mine are orange. It probably reflects your theme choice. Others (like donators, CV's, et cetera) still retain their normal colours because they have them explicitly set by user category. For some reason, @Diana (or whoever, I'll just blame the admin because I can) forgot to set one for regular non-donating plebeians. :ferret:

EDIT

Wait, some are white, and some are orange, and it seems completely arbitrary. DIANA. WHY DO YOU BREAK THINGS??

I thought my cat broke something. Glad to know I frantically tried to undo it for no reason. :P Now I must apologize to the cat for squirting him with the squirt bottle of justice.

I CAN'T FIX IT, IT HATES ME BECAUSE IWAKU IS A STUPID FUCK. >:[

-dumps cement down the hole!-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
We believe in you, Diana!!

No one gives a fuck, Diana.

Well... maybe some people.

But not the important ones.

Reactions: C92cool
We believe in you owl queen. You can do it :D WITH THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE IWAKU!

Status
Not open for further replies.